2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyGirl

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 08, 2008, 04:26:01 PM
now they are saying liz franc

what are you talking about? Tom McCarthy just said it was an ankle sprain that would be re-evaluated tomorrow.
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

Rome

PhillyGirl

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

farg the Mets. 9 in a row!

I love seeing those miserable bastiches in the stands on TV. Watching the NY feed and hearing them get all down was good too.

Rollins better not be hurt too bad. Hopefully just a mild sprain and not one of those bad ones and hopefully igy's medical insider is wrong too.

Wing, Romero wore #16 last year, yes.

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 08, 2008, 04:04:45 PM
what is rick roll why is it all over the internet all of sudden and why am i already sick of it

It's when you post a link to something but when they click on it, it goes to a video of Rick Astley singing "Never Gonna Give You Up".

I guess you saw in the Mets thread why Shea was playing it.

ice grillin you

but i see people using it as a verb...having nothing to do with tricky links or anything like that...like some gay will say "the phillies rick rolled the mets today"

Rome

BigEd76

well that would be gay cause it makes no sense.  The Phillies didn't provide awesome Rick Astley music.  Fark did.

ice grillin you

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.