2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MufTb-D4AcE

Dude getting rocked by a bottle, ive watched this non stop since 7am, and it makes me laugh every time.  Jim Rome talked about it for 20 minutes or so, hilarious
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

PoopyfaceMcGee

Good read

QuoteMy pal Fearce has completely short-circuited. He sent me this message: "What do we do? Where do we go? Is there an instructional video on how to celebrate? It's my first time, and I don't want to suck at it."

Seabiscuit36

tickets are available on the phillies website, just click on Citizens bank park under celebration, or Lincon Financial field
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

ill trade someone four at the linc for two at the bank
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 30, 2008, 02:41:22 PM
they probably havent gotten to the stores yet...he specifically mentioned wawa's but im sure they will be at different spots...keep checkin...he said he thought they would last until like 7 tonight

if you find them can you pick me up one of each...i got feelers out with a bunch of people but i have no idea yet how many if any have scored...if i have extras i can hook other people up

Just went to the same spots and still none. The clerks all gave me a clueless look when I asked about more papers arriving.

ice grillin you

just got off the phone with one of my boys and he just got a bunch of daily news at rite aid 20th and fairmount...but no inkys

where are you at up in the northeast?

maybe they are only down closer to center city

SD_Eagle5

How is everyone getting there tomorrow, is anyone gonna try to park around the stadium areas? I was gonna use mass transit but I'm gonna have my daughter with me so that might not be ideal.

Rome

I've been walking around with a stupid grin all day.   I still can't believe "we" won.

A guy came into the office today and noticed my Phillies logo on the shirt I'm wearing.  He goes, "YO, PHILLIESSSSSSSSSS!" and proceded to high-five me across the partition.  Turns out he just moved here last week from Turnersville and watched the game last night at Hooters because he didn't know any local sports bars yet.

:-D

SD_Eagle5

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 30, 2008, 03:38:43 PM
just got off the phone with one of my boys and he just got a bunch of daily news at rite aid 20th and fairmount...but no inkys

where are you at up in the northeast?

maybe they are only down closer to center city

Near Byberry, there ain't shtein around here.

Seabiscuit36

might drive up to the airport, and take the train over is what i heard some people are doing from this side

ice grillin you

im either coming tonight and parking in south phil or taking the train in the AM

Seabiscuit36

Don Ho

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on October 30, 2008, 02:53:41 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MufTb-D4AcE

Dude getting rocked by a bottle, ive watched this non stop since 7am, and it makes me laugh every time.  Jim Rome talked about it for 20 minutes or so, hilarious

did that guy survive?  that sucked.  he dropped like a rag doll.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho