2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

bowzer

Quote from: Eagles_Legendz on October 27, 2008, 12:47:51 AM
Quote from: bowzer on October 27, 2008, 12:22:57 AM
Who is going tomorrow????  I'll be there..  wOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I just emptied my bank account but I'll be there.

:evil

I got a ticket as a gift... best surprise of my life...

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Zanshin

From the getting ahead of myself department-- if they win, when will the parade be?  I told my son I'd try to bring him.

PhillyGirl

Quote from: Zanshin on October 27, 2008, 08:14:13 AM
From the getting ahead of myself department-- if they win, when will the parade be?  I told my son I'd try to bring him.

Yeah, I need to know this info too...anyone?
"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

SD_Eagle5

If they win tonight my guess would be Wednesday...I'm a little surprised there is no info out there...I would have thought the papers or news would have something by now. I just want to know what the parking situation is going to be

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

SunMo

PhillyGirl

"Oh, yeah. They'll still boo. They have to. They're born to boo. Just now, they'll only boo with two Os instead of like four." - Larry Andersen

PhillyGirl

haha, from another CBS column:

QuoteI'm not certain what's more impressive: the way the Phillies have thoroughly intimidated and battered the Rays since the series shifted here or how the Rays' spines have crumpled into little pieces under the dynamo that is Philadelphia.

The pounding Tampa Bay has taken won't change what was a historic and an impressive overall season, but it does make you wonder just how good were these Rays now that they're getting the Buffalo Bills treatment.

You knew the Rays were in trouble when they got smoked by the 75-year-old Jamie Moyer and his stubborn case of diarrhea.

SunMo

PhillyGirl

The fat jokes are great...considering the slobs posting them are probably licking the slop off of their fingers so they can type on the keyboards of their parent's computers.

The umps are screwing the Rays. I guess they missed games 2 and 3.  :-D

Seabiscuit36

If there is a parade, im sleeping in the streets tuesday night
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons