2008 Philadelphia Phillies Season/Playoff Thread (Die Mets Die)

Started by SunMo, March 30, 2008, 09:28:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: SunMo on April 17, 2008, 04:03:11 PM
i figured that's what you meant...

Schilling was one of the top power pitchers in the league at the time and Wade gets:

Omar Daal
Nelson Figueroa
Vincente Padilla
Travis Lee

i mean, that's just pathetic

Scott Rolen

Bud Smith
Polanco (good)
Mike Timlin

just terrible

I loved the Dennis Cook, Turk Wendell, Mike Williams trades too. Who else did he get? Someone post his trades so I can get fired up.

Rome

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

farg the bitchass Mets.

I hope they enjoyed their 4am arrival in Philly, come out tired as shtein and The King sets down 10+.

NGM

Fletch:  Can I borrow your towel for a sec? My car just hit a water buffalo.

MDS

the jap
werth
ace
choke dog
bat
fay-lease
rooz
white dude
king
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Wingspan

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Phils down 1-0.  Not an earned run, because they're blaming it on Ruiz.

SunMo

chase bob  finally gets the phils on the board...

this ump sucks if for nothing else he takes forever to call a strike
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

reese125

PhillyPhreak54

Ryan Howard is a goddamn disgrace in the field.

His defense again cost them tonight.

Lidge was hitting 95-96. COOKED! DONE! OMG! SO TAGUCHI!

Gotta win tomorrow. And I am going to have to jump through hoops to see the game. FOX is showing the Dodgers-Braves. I think the only way for me to see it is to buy some spanish sports tier because FSE (Fox Sports Espanol) is showing it.

Even some of the games on the EI package have been in spanish. Tampa-Chicago and Seattle-Angels tonight and a couple last night too.

Feva

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on April 18, 2008, 09:41:33 AM
farg the bitchass Mets.

I hope they enjoyed their 4am arrival in Philly, come out tired as shtein and The King Johan will still set down 10+.

They sure looked tired didn't they?  Wags looked especially tired making the 3 up, 3 down save...

Johan - 28 SO's (tied for the league lead, btw)
Cole - 19 SO's

This is gonna get ugly, man...
"Now I'm completing up the other half of that triangle" - Emmitt Smith on joining Troy Aikman and Michael Irvin in the Hall of Fame

"If you have sex with a prostitute against her will, is that considered rape or shoplifting?" -- 2 Live Stews

MDS

i was impressed choke dog made contact against santana. i thought it was a 0-3 with 3 k's for sure.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD_Eagle5

First time ever seeing Santana so I wasn't expecting much offense. Howard is brutal right now.