Offseason 2022 - To Hurts Or Not To Hurts

Started by MDS, January 16, 2022, 03:41:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Can you photoshop Rome burning in the background?  I'll take the Tongan eruption too.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

First round picks are 15, 16 and 19.

Free Agents

Anthony Harris
Derek Barnett
Ryan Kerrigan
Steven Nelson
Rodney McLeod
Jordan Howard
Hassan Ridgeway
Jason Croom
Genard Avery
Boston Scott - RFA
Alex Singleton - RFA
Greg Ward - RFA
Nate Herbig - RFA

Diomedes

I'd try to keep

Herbig
Singleton
Scott
Nelson
McLeod
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Free Agents

Anthony Harris - gone
Derek Barnett - its always him, gone
Ryan Kerrigan - lol
Steven Nelson - gone
Rodney McLeod - feels like he will be available post draft and if theyre still in need of a safety...maybe
Jordan Howard - he was fine but they can probably go younger
Hassan Ridgeway - who cares
Jason Croom - i dont know who this is
Genard Avery - gone
Boston Scott - solid depth piece, should tender
Alex Singleton - tender
Greg Ward - nobody wants him, possibly camp insurance
Nate Herbig - tender
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Would not cry over losing any of them, although I'm sure the Eagles will keep some in order to fill roster holes.

General_Failure

Most of them are the roster holes.

So, Fletcher Cox is cooked, right?

The man. The myth. The legend.

Diomedes

Right. The time to trade him was before this season.  Now he's an old slow expensive locker room leader.  That's what he was before the season, but maybe not everyone knew it back then.  now it's clear.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Quote from: Don Ho on January 17, 2022, 06:43:49 AM
Can you photoshop Rome burning in the background?  I'll take the Tongan eruption too.

Wait what?

PhillyPhreak54

Anthony Harris - likely gone unless they refuse to draft a safety in the draft.

Derek Barnett - bye

Ryan Kerrigan - go away

Steven Nelson - also likely gone unless he wants to come back. They need a top notch young corner to replace him

Rodney McLeod - could be back in a backup role

Jordan Howard - I would bring him back for depth purposes and system knowledge

Hassan Ridgeway - good rotational player

Jason Croom - gone

Genard Avery - could be back for depth and STs

Boston Scott - RFA - he's coming back

Alex Singleton - RFA and so is he

Greg Ward - RFA - and him too (all RFAs likely will be tendered)

Nate Herbig - RFA - coming back; he played well

Rome

Kerrigan stole money.  I would send him to Mars without Matt Damon.

The RFA's all stay and so does Howard.  Everyone else be gone.

MDS

dealing with a group of people who have no idea how nfl rosters work

greg ward, rodney mcleod, jordan howard...players like that are going very very available in the summer. if you have a glaring hole, you maybe bring them in. thats their role.

Rome

All the RFA's performed well.  Why wouldn't they be brought back?

MDS

well i wasnt talking about 3/4 of them...but ward sucks. nobody wants him. why would you tender someone a contract with no value?

the other 3 youd probably tender. herbig is the only i see really getting another teams whistle wet, hes capable of starting. scott and singleton are down depth chart players.

PhillyPhreak54

Ward is valuable on STs and can catch the ball - think modern day Dameane Douglas type