Wild Card - Bucs: Will Tom Brady Shake Jalen Hurts' Hand?

Started by MDS, January 09, 2022, 10:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

radio. its the only fox game so its joe/troy and still a smokeshow erin

hes actually very good on hoops and football...stinks on baseball of course
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i thought so but couldn't figure out why J posted it

phattymatty

SD

PhillyPhreak54

Ah ok my bad I thought he was getting TV for some reason

And yeah McGinnis' voice is butter

MDS

lol

QuoteScout 2 likes Philadelphia's chances of pressuring Brady enough and winning outside against Tampa Bay's depleted receiving corps. Ultimately, the Eagles, who did not defeat a single playoff team this season, will need to keep up on the scoreboard.

Scout 2: "For me, it comes down to: Is Hurts a good enough quarterback to win in the postseason?"

The Athletic: "Well what's your guess right now?"

Scout 2: "Oh, he's gonna lose on Sunday."
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Tim Tebow won in the postseason.

To me, the game is more of a referendum on whether the Bucs are championship caliber this season, rather than anything having to do with the Eagles. Eagles should not be more than a speed bump if the Bucs are for real.

Eagaholic

All week I've been taking the Eagles to win but it's Friday evening and the AB/Gisele sex tape still hasn't dropped. I'm not as confident now.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SD

Sucks Fournettes playing...game changing player and bad matchup for the Eagles D

ice grillin you

the question isn't if Tampa even covers it's how much they win by

MDS

i actually think the number is too high...the eagles cant win the game but tampa has been a mess the last month or so

something like 31-24 feels right