Wild Card - Bucs: Will Tom Brady Shake Jalen Hurts' Hand?

Started by MDS, January 09, 2022, 10:22:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Quote from: Diomedes on January 11, 2022, 02:41:21 PM
Your mom's gang bang?

His mom passed years ago. I'm sure you didn't know and he doesn't get butthurt over mom jokes but just thought I'd point that out

Zanshin

Quote from: TAFKASD on January 11, 2022, 03:35:47 PM
Your mom's gang bang?

His mom passed years ago. I'm sure you didn't know and he doesn't get butthurt over mom jokes but just thought I'd point that out

That's DEFINTELY not going to drive up prices.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Rome

Cheapest pair on TM was $193/ticket plus fees.

I'm two hours away and I wouldn't go if you paid me.  I'm good right in front of my teevee.

MDS

Quote from: TAFKASD on January 11, 2022, 03:35:47 PM
Your mom's gang bang?

thats where youre wrong...both have been reported and will be banned
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on January 11, 2022, 07:17:08 PM
Cheapest pair on TM was $193/ticket plus fees.

thats incredibly cheap actually....you sure it was a pair?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

MDS

get in price for the bills game is $38 right now...rams is $70

if you want cheap
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Not saying they aren't cheap but Bills game is going to be zero degrees in a small market rams are rams

Tampa is warm a big market and defending SB champs...granted it's still Florida pro sports fans but I would have definitely made them at least 100
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

The game is on my tv.  It's free.  I wouldn't step foot in that shteinhole stadium because it's a wretched hole and the fans are lower than bacteria in a flea's icehole.

And that's the get-in price.  A decent seat is going for $800-$1,000.  That's what they're asking.  Go take a look at Ticketmaster's available seats map.  There's thousands available because they're bandwagoning shteinweasels.

Btw... I have plenty of money.  I don't choose to spend it on bullshtein like a wildcard game in a place that's festooned with a pirate ship.  Sue me.

QB Eagles

Am I missing a post where someone was giving Rome shtein for not going?

PhillyPhreak54

If they lose I'll blame Rome for not being there. Geo too.

Need CF's two Florida Men there.

Rome

MDS

Quote from: Rome on January 12, 2022, 08:33:18 PM
Not.  For.  Free.

if you dont go, youre a coward and everyone here will lose all respect for you

Geowhizzer

Someone want to slip me a few hundred for tickets, my son would gladly go.

Teacher's salary, ya know!

:deion :deion :deion :deion