Steven Nelson, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, July 25, 2021, 02:32:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

been rumored for months and it finally happened
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PhillyPhreak54

Solid corner. Played with KC too.

Not a bad deal at a position of need

Rome

Best corner in the universe.  Super Bowl, baby.  Yeah!!

Diomedes

I only know that Slay was tweeting at him a while ago to come to Philly.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

I read this morning that both he and Slay are anti-vax, so look forward to them missing two weeks at the same time at some point this season.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

He's a bit of a headcase and a Twitter shteinposter.

I assume one of him and Slay is going to get hurt bad in camp anyway. Having multiple corners playing who actually belong in the NFL is kind of a rare condition for this team.

SD

Slay/Nelson Maddox as 3rd cb/slot. Addition of Harris at safety and McLeod...the db's are somewhat respectable. I'm sure half of them will be injured by game 4 and a bunch of mid to late round picks will be filling in but on paper that defensive backfield is slightly above average

QB Eagles

Quote from: TAFKASD on July 26, 2021, 02:19:08 PM
on paper that defensive backfield is slightly above average

And Gannon is a DB coach. I don't know anything about him and I could be ready to declare him a worthless DC by Week 3, but you'd expect DB scheming and coaching to be a relative strong point.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Diomedes

Benched last week to protect the starters, would have lost $375k in bonus because of it...Eagles gave him a signing bonus equal to that so he's not penalized for being valuable enough to rest.