Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

PhillyPhreak54

General_Failure

Was it even to an Eagle or was it a pick six?

The man. The myth. The legend.

General_Failure

Looks like it was Eagles legend DickRod.

PhillyPhreak54

Oh yeah the miracle cover against seattle

MDS

dickrod td it is

his last completion was the underthrow to goeddert to start 2H in the green bay game
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Not only did Carson know it was over after that pass, so did we.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

ice grillin you

QuoteLowest % of accurate passes thrown from a clean pocket in 2020.

29. Nick Mullens (58%)
30. Sam Darnold (56%)
31 Mitch Trubisky (53%)
32. Carson Wentz (52%)
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

QuoteI'm told the Wentz foot injury involves a bone and a ligament... Colts had been hoping for better news, are bracing for possible surgery
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

It's amazing that Andrew Luck had a longer career than Wentz.

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on July 30, 2021, 05:22:56 PM
QuoteI'm told the Wentz foot injury involves a bone and a ligament... Colts had been hoping for better news, are bracing for possible surgery

lolol jesus farging christ almighty

MDS

setting up for a possible apocalyptic scenario where wentz comes back midseason with the colts hovering around.500 and leads them to the playoffs. he doesnt hit 70% so the pick becomes a late 2.

kill me now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

lock this goddamn thread will you?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.