2022-2023 76ers... Breaking our Hearts Again

Started by Geowhizzer, August 14, 2022, 07:16:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on April 14, 2024, 12:15:29 AM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 13, 2024, 09:28:40 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 13, 2024, 02:22:29 PM
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 12, 2024, 09:39:37 PMhere we go!

....to the play in?

Youre either in or out...i choose IN

the bigger the lie, the more they believe

Quote from: SD on April 13, 2024, 09:56:14 PMSucks all 3 games are at 1

If you have league pass and theres no reason you should its farging great....ole boy gonna be wearing out that last channel tomorrow
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

SD

I do gonna have Sixers on main tv, stream bucks/magic on my computer and hawks/pacers on my phone. Probably have Phillies split on my computer.

SD

SD

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

a knicks series would be fun. my guess is they are little bitches and lose vs miami, win the 8 play-in then the c's send them home in either 4 or 5.

PhillyPhreak54

Should be up 8

But no. The stupid turnovers are killing them

PhillyPhreak54

Down by 7 and the sloppy ass turnovers aren't stopping

PhillyPhreak54

These iceholes are like a rec league team right now against the zone

Come on

PhillyPhreak54

SD

Just lose against the bulls/hawks...there's zero reason to get embarrassed by Boston