Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

They're gonna spoil another great Wheeler start

MDS

an insurmountable 1-0 deficit
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Doing well hitting into double plays this season

MDS

harper has been annihilating them...i really dont know if he can hold up at 1B
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Well, this is going to be par for the course the next two months. That was some ugly ass offense tonight.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

I made the right choice in going to bed early again.

Rome

The best part of them losing is not seeing the idiotic water/loose crap dousing of the interviewees after the game.

It was never really funny.  Now it's just cringe. 

MDS

the phillies are 6-6, they have been porous offensively but they are 6-6

are you all going to be ok or do you want to wallow in self victimization

PhillyPhreak54

Are you new here, fellow wallower?

Rome

Not much of a wallower these days.  Life's too short.

MDS

what happens if they win 89 games but nick castellanos never has an XBH

Don Ho

I know every tall building in Honolulu. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

RANGER

Good night.

SD

Feel like I'm watching the marlins

PhillyPhreak54