Week 4 - 49ers: America Gets To Watch The Eagles

Started by MDS, September 27, 2020, 07:00:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

They're gonna get ripped in half by a team that's even more injured, and it's going to be awful.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

PhillyPhreak54

Greg Ward is the only WR at practice today whose on the 53.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

Diomedes

No sane person thought DeSean would play more than three or four games, and we all knew Alshon probably wouldn't return until the fifth or sixth game...but this is ludicrous.  Burnett is where?  Back on the PS after last week's call up?  Or is he on the 53 and also hurt?

It doesn't much matter with Wentz routinely missing his targets by five and six feet ... but damn. 

I hope JJAW stays hurt.  Throw the ball to Jordan Mailata.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Diomedes

Well good for him.  That leaves him plenty of time to study Hitler's teachings, or spit some dope rhymes for his next music video.

Don Ho

Well Mien Kampf is basically the birds playbook so he's got a head start.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

SD

General_Failure

I wish Koy Detmer were playing. Barring that, Koy Detmer's kid. I'm willing to entertain the idea of Ty Detmer at this point.

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous