ice grillin you

it's kinda great watching them them with no care in the world
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

lol @ that throw to reagor

dude slips and they have him and he still cant get it there
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

I'm gonna bash Raegor  all game.  He was jogging there to avoid contact.  Where are these so called wheels he's got? 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Reagor tracked the deep ball like Agholor.

Nice play to clear everyone out tho.

Keep it up

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

Don't get excited.  Don't get excited don't get excited. 

QB Eagles

Nice special teams tackle by the 15th Eagle I never heard of this season.

MDS

that was a catch but the eagles are awful and do not deserve nice things

PhillyPhreak54

Defense is ballin
QB isn't shteinting himself

I'm not used to this

General_Failure

I'm watching now, prepare for the big Saints comeback.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

they might fire doug but its gonna be tough to fire schwartz....has very limited talent beyond the DL and they are balling again

also: dave fipp. might be time for a change there

Rome