Week 14 - Giants: Life Just Be That Way I Guess

Started by MDS, December 01, 2019, 08:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

this broadcast is beyond horrible. they came in wanting to talk about the book of eli and the terrible nfc east and by god they have talked about it
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

MDS

a tie is the same as a win

8-7-1 eagles top 8-8 dallas

just saying
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

MDS

Rome

There is no possible way they just won that game. 

PS:  Bye, Corky. 

General_Failure

Putting off the inevitable for one more week, I see.

General_Failure

Congratulations to the Eagles for taking the lead in the Eagles/Giants series for the first time ever.

QB Eagles

I have to admit I got enjoyment from that game. That Ertz game winner put me into my fantasy league's playoffs by 5 points.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on December 09, 2019, 11:36:17 PM
There is no possible way they just won that game. 

PS:  Bye, Corky.

they did because the giants are, how do i say this, terrible

PhillyPhreak54

That was fun.

They have one WR left

Boston Scott and Josh Perkins are getting serious run.

SD

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 09, 2019, 11:39:11 PM
That was fun.

They have one WR left

Boston Scott and Josh Perkins are getting serious run.

Not that Jordan Matthews is anything special but how do you cut him with what you have.

MDS

PhillyPhreak54

I mean they're relying on guys who should be selling cars to win football games.

Fun comeback. Fight me.