Week 14 - Giants: Life Just Be That Way I Guess

Started by MDS, December 01, 2019, 08:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 09, 2019, 10:32:59 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 09, 2019, 07:37:07 PM
His betting line on rushing yards is o/u 1.5 lol

I took Sanders o60.5 and anytime TD scorer at -145 so guaranteed pulled hamstring on his second carry.

He made it longer than two carries but still

farg

Cramping.  Give him some Midol and get him back out here.

QB Eagles

Greg Ward looks like he's limping ever since that last hit. Can't wait to see 1-WR sets.

General_Failure

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 09, 2019, 10:44:28 PM
Can't wait to see 1-WR sets.

Goal line, every play. Jumbo package! Put in an extra OL at... oh.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

I think that actually was PI but I have zero understanding of how the NFL calls these.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

QB Eagles

Rome

Absolutely incredible.  No one noticed that Ward tipped the ball?

Rome

Eagles_Legendz

"Would've been a tough catch".  Thanks Booger.

QB Eagles

That one hand slap sack will be the only legal way to sack a QB within a decade.

SD

Quote from: MDS on December 09, 2019, 10:50:28 PM
what a pointless challenge

This x a million

Doesn't your booth tell you it was tipped and not worth the challenge

QB Eagles

No idea what Booger is talking about, the Eagles bit on that flea flicker completely, they were just lucky Eli was getting tackled.

QB Eagles

MDS

usually when twitter shteins on someone its to shtein on someone and not for any specific reason, but this booger thing is different

he is really that bad
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.