Week 14 - Giants: Life Just Be That Way I Guess

Started by MDS, December 01, 2019, 08:40:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General_Failure

I had no doubt that they weren't going to convert before that timeout was called.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Tomahawk

Busch league bullshtein. Sure you can do it, but you can be a bitch-made bitch too

MDS

brilliant job by doug to get the giants to burn a timeout...cant ask for anything more
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Be glad the Giants didn't decide to just air it out again. Or don't, actually. Who cares, burn it all down.

Tomahawk

Quote from: MDS on December 09, 2019, 09:36:43 PM
brilliant job by doug to get the giants to burn a timeout...cant ask for anything more

Without even meaning to, you well-playedly ok boomer-ed me

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Doug getting outcoached by the Giants. They burned some clock before dragging their balls across his face.

General_Failure

MDS

lol booger wants wentz to kneel on 3rd down and the giants have 1 timeout

i mean the eagles suck and the game is bad and all that but really id give it all up for espn to get rid of him

General_Failure

General_Failure

Good luck to anyone actually sticking around for the second half.

QB Eagles

Probably the worst part of this is the blowing of Eli Manning. Nathan Peterman could throw it toward Ronald Darby just as well.

General_Failure

Diomedes

What was the surrender index on the Giants one earlier?  That was pretty cowardly, too.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

That Twitter bot only posts the ones over 90%, which with their ratings is pretty tough to do in the first half.