Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigEd76

PoopyfaceMcGee

The tubes were clogged, like ttlabaltoff's mom when he was conceived.

Seabiscuit36

nah his mom's brain was clogged with glue at conception
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Diomedes on August 29, 2006, 08:49:32 AM
invalid request variable

Delete cookies.  Rinse.  Repeat.

Back to this "clogged tubes" issue... What can be done to fix this?  The server (lack of) reliability is increasing my productivity at work, and that I cannot tolerate that.  Let's get on the ball here, admins.

Diomedes

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 29, 2006, 09:41:13 AM
Quote from: Diomedes on August 29, 2006, 08:49:32 AM
invalid request variable

Delete cookies. Rinse. Repeat.

No shtein, Sherlock.  How do you think I was able to see the board at all?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PoopyfaceMcGee

So, why are you bitching about it?  That's hardly an issue when compared to other problems :CF is having.

Diomedes

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome

Down again this morning and again this afternoon.

:'(

SunMo

not that it matters either way, but are there steps being taken to correct this, or is this just what it is and we're going to have to deal?
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

Diomedes

steps are being taken...to farg your mom

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: Lil' Miss SunMo on August 29, 2006, 01:27:16 PM
not that it matters either way, but are there steps being taken to correct this, or is this just what it is and we're going to have to deal?

Feel free to give DreamHost a piece of your mind.  Their first priority is customer service.

Well, it might not be first, but it's way up there compared to actually providing reliable hosting.

Susquehanna Birder

Quote from: FFatPatt on August 29, 2006, 02:39:37 PMFeel free to give DreamHost a piece of your mind.

You might not want to do that. You can't afford to lose any more.