Is anyone else's connection crapping out?

Started by Geowhizzer, April 23, 2005, 11:07:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Seabiscuit36

thats not nice, i'm going to be waiting at the Welcome to Elkton sign with my gun now Dio
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

MURP

Billy McMullen will always have his place in the legends of the Eagles.  Much like how Na Brown lives on today in about 3% of all Eagle related jokes.  ha and ha. 

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

BigEd76

Probably a dumb request, but can you set it up so typing "concretefield.com/forum" just redirects to http://www.concretefield.com/forum/index.php instead of erroring?  If I clear out my history, I'm too lazy to type out the whole address...  :)

QuoteService Temporarily Unavailable

The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

PoopyfaceMcGee

MURP

or just set up a bookmark directly to the board. 

rjs246

Or just farging suck it up and type out a few extra letters.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Father Demon

Or send yourself an email with the link in it, and click from there.
The drawback to marital longevity is your wife always knows when you're really interested in her and when you're just trying to bury it.

rjs246

Or format your harddrive and go outside.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Or hang out in an Engineering classroom.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

We should call in Al and Jesse to have Dio kicked off the internets.

Seabiscuit36

Did anyone else have problems connecting to this site last night around 7-11pm?  I also had problems with myspace and another messageboard.  But then some other sites worked fine?  Any ideas?

Zanshin

Yeah.  Stop using MySpace.  It'll further corrupt your mind.