Jalyx Hunt, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by PhillyPhreak54, April 26, 2024, 11:05:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

This is one head scratcher for the ages.  Hopefully it comes out there were rumblings teams were starting to show intrest and they felt they had to nab this kid ASAP but very perplexing day 2 selection
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

Quote from: Rome on April 27, 2024, 06:00:34 AMSafety to linebacker is tough sledding at any level much less the NFL.  Also - would this dude not have been available later today?  Why does this team always have to pull this shtein?  I know they trust their scouting staff, but come on.   I hope he works out, but good god.

Mocks I've read had him late 2nd to 3rd some in the 4th. I don't mind project picks in the later rounds but 3rd is just dumb especially with their record of failures.

Quote from: Don Ho on April 26, 2024, 11:53:54 PM
Quote from: MDS on April 26, 2024, 11:16:13 PM
Quote from: SD on April 26, 2024, 11:12:01 PMWreaks of Gocong/Bryan Smith/Davion Taylor

yup. little early for a project that will never come to fruition but you gotta give old man vic a W

Those are some great names from draft picks gone boom. And the linebacker from San Diego State, was it Matt McCoy? 

Met McCoy at a draft party at the Linc...what a giant douche

Here's another name and apologies Don I know he was native to your homeland but the late Daniel Te'o-Nesheim

Munson

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

QB Eagles

Don Ho

Oh God SD, I jumped off that Te'o Nesheim band canoe fairly quick when I realized what bust he was. He stunk beyond all hell.  Turns out he was a complete mess.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles