Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

No shtein, wife and I were cleaning out the dresser, found my Wentz t-shirt, through it in with the dogs and their beds, happy to report Toby loves it.  He may yam on it after he sees the press conference.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagaholic

Quote from: General_Failure on March 18, 2021, 05:55:40 PM
There's no doubt in my mind he'd still be gone right now even if he had played in and won that super bowl. I think I'm gonna spend some stimulus money on a Foles jersey.

Also a Mike Vick jersey for my dog, because she hates going out in the snow and rain.
Putting a Vick jersey on your dog means she'll probably get the herpes, and that's on you. But then applying a Foles Jersey would cure her, so I guess its a wash, as long as they are worn in he proper order.   

PhillyPhreak54

"From a family standpoint, I've got an 11 month old baby. I've got a wife. And my wife is actually from Kentucky, so her whole family is a two and a half hour drive away. It feels like us. It feels like our culture, our values and kind of our vibe, so to speak."

Can't wait to boo this clown and root for his demise as an NFL QB. Bum.

QB Eagles

Let's stop updating this thread. I'd rather not think about him at all than follow him around for the next few years criticizing him like an ex I'm butthurt about. Thanks for 2017. Bye.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on March 22, 2021, 01:30:33 PM
Let's stop updating this thread. I'd rather not think about him at all than follow him around for the next few years criticizing him like an ex I'm butthurt about. Thanks for 2017. Bye.

thats how oregon works not philadelphia

also hes a probable white supremacist...they shouldnt be left alone
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on March 22, 2021, 12:56:54 PM
"From a family standpoint, I've got an 11 month old baby. I've got a wife. And my wife is actually from Kentucky, so her whole family is a two and a half hour drive away. It feels like us. It feels like our culture, our values and kind of our vibe, so to speak."

Can't wait to boo this clown and root for his demise as an NFL QB. Bum.

Look man, the man just wants to live close to his family and culture. Sometimes that means moving away from the blacks and into a nice McMansion at 1488 White Flight Circle and getting a full chest Molon Labe tattoo.

The man. The myth. The legend.

ice grillin you

religious zealot telling you his morals are better than yours because the baby jesus is priceless

General_Failure

If ever there was a quarterback worthy of the name Bedwetter.

MDS

he wants to murder animals for sport, worship a bunch of fairy tales and be in a community of mostly white people

whats the big deal, leave him alone
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

Well I don't want him in my community, he should just go back to where he came from.

PhillyPhreak54

Havas

McNabb or Wentz as the QB on your squad?

ice grillin you

gotta be the bed wetter...regardless how i feel about him hes at least a true eagle which is something wentz will obviously now never be

MDS

does anyone remember who wentz's last td pass was to
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure