Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

Quote from: Rome on February 20, 2021, 02:55:46 PM
I'm a live and let live type but I'm sick of it being pushed in my face as if I'm not a real American if I don't swoon for the Jesus shtein.

Why I love you Romey!  Worship pink centipedes or purple geckos, fine with me, more power to you, just don't share to much with me. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Quote from: Diomedes on February 19, 2021, 04:36:50 PM
you all lookin at the womin

I'm looking at the trim, the barn door hardware, etc....

ugly as sin, shouts early, expensive 21st century interior design fads, like the huges slabs of floor tile...stuff that will date the house to its period on first glance to anyone

gonna be a lot of those stupid barn doors torn out of houses in ten or fifteen years.

I'm telling Chip and Joanna on you.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

translation: carson wentz is really really white

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

Wentz:  So, about number 11
Pittman, Jr.:  I'm #11
Wentz:  That's cool, I'm probably changing anyway.

lol
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on February 22, 2021, 01:20:09 PM
translation: carson wentz is really really white

he ain't whiter than foles

Wentz problem was that he had the personality of a piece of road kill...like he was nerdy robot sent from outer space...I don't think he was fake but he came off as insincere kinda aloof and uninterested unlike Foles who genuinely seems like one of the nicest people ever
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

Wentz is 100% authentic.  He's exactly what he seems like:  White, Christian, self-absorbed, arrogant, entitled and completely incapable of straying outside the box those religious weirdos build for themselves. 

He's also from a place where white homogeneity is the only kind of "homo" officially permitted to exist.  Sure, there's a black guy here and there, and everyone is polite to him, but Wentz rarely, if ever, had to mix socially with anyone who isn't exactly like him.

That photo couldn't be more telling about him in that regard.

What's funny is there's Julie Ertz, who as a female professional soccer player, is literally surrounded by women of color, gay women, etc. and she blends in seamlessly with her teammates even though she's whiter than Crest toothpaste.  Why?  Because women in that sport are forced to be tolerant of each other.  Ain't got no choice in the matter.   

And honestly, that's exactly the way it should be in all walks of life in this country.  You want to be a racist icehole?  Fine. Take it into the woods then.  You're shunned as farg until you get your head out of your ass. 

QB Eagles

Foles comes from a filthy rich family and is more Christian than Wentz.

Maybe Wentz is just a bit of an icehole. Nothing more profound than that.

ice grillin you

Foles did grow up tho in one of the most liberal counties in America that was also very multicultural...he also was a stud basketball player...all this clearly lended to him being more socially adept

I don't even see Wentz as an icehole...he seems introverted and just kinda weird...like he's cool with his team but the minute practice is over he's going back to his land to kill some animals and bang his high school sweetheart...Foles might be found at Barclay prime with 12 of his teammates and 8 of them might be black and five of them atheists

Diomedes

It's Carson does the thing in Haiti right?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on February 22, 2021, 07:54:34 PM
It's Carson does the thing in Haiti right?

I think so...he's seems like a true Christian in the sense that he likes to help people who are in need but that's not the same as being able to get close to or really connect with people

Diomedes

To be sure.

And Foles wants to be a preacher right?  To whom? 

Poor brown people far away on well publicized yearly jaunts? 

Diomedes

What I'm getting at is it seems to me Carson does the well fed white missionary Christian thing and Foles does the meet with parishioners Christian thing.

QB Eagles

It's not like everyone in North Dakota has the same personality as one another. And I guarantee there weren't a shortage of black kids on the NDSU football team. Some people are just better extroverts. Trying to reverse engineer Wentz's personality flaws from knowing simple facts like his state of origin and religion isn't going to be particularly insightful.

SD

Bottom line is Foles has the bigger dick

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on February 22, 2021, 07:47:46 PMI don't even see Wentz as an icehole...he seems introverted and just kinda weird...like he's cool with his team but the minute practice is over he's going back to his land to kill some animals and bang his high school sweetheart...Foles might be found at Barclay prime with 12 of his teammates and 8 of them might be black and five of them atheists

i wouldnt go that for with foles. he hosts a podcast blending sports and jesus...he probably goes home every day to read bible verses and watch veggie tales with the kid

wentz though rarely if ever went out. i think he hit a lowkey spot in the naval yard sometimes after practice then jetted back to jersey. him being unable to connect with alshon, desean or reagor but being best buddies with ertz and matthews is pretty much everything
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.