Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

Wentz is more of an alpha male and leader than Mcnabb ever was. That's the only trait I care about personality wise.

MDS

"hello, SD? thats an unfair thing to say. i was very macho."

also this is the last time the eagles won a playoff game and its 100% a curse brought on by this corny fat farg's horrible vaudville routine
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Zanshin

All things are subject to change-- however, I don't care about the personality bullshtein to the extent that it doesn't affect the team. To this point, Wentz seems to have the team believing he can get it done; that he's the guy to follow. What he does other than that, I don't really care about. McNabb's personality quirks, though, seemed to increasingly alienate him and make him less of a leader. I think it was that selfish, overly-sensitive edge that turned off the team. The dorky moonwalking in public probably didn't help or inspire confidence, either, but I'm going to go with the overly-sensitive thing, final answer.

ice grillin you

mcnabbs respect in the locker room and the league for that matter died when the TO thing jumped off.....he could never come back from that
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

phattymatty

i'm all in on wentz unless he does the air guitar on the field. then i'm out.

SD

Quote from: phattymatty on July 12, 2017, 10:02:06 AM
i'm all in on wentz unless he does the air guitar on the field. then i'm out.

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

SD

ice grillin you

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

QB Eagles

If you took out all the Jesus freaks and all the guys who are dirtbags of some sort, there would be like 25 guys left in the NFL.

Rome

Quote from: QB Eagles on July 12, 2017, 12:05:18 PM
If you took out all the Jesus freaks and all the guys who are dirtbags of some sort, there would be Connor Barwin left in the NFL.

ice grillin you

Quote from: QB Eagles on July 12, 2017, 12:05:18 PM
If you took out all the Jesus freaks and all the guys who are dirtbags of some sort, there would be like 25 guys left in the NFL.

i honestly have no idea if any eagle other than wentz even believes in a god
which is good
keep that shtein in church and on your mantle

plus he's just a generally annoying hate the face type of guy

MDS

id suspect most of the black dudes love jesus...they are just cool about it. i think matthews is a borderline fundy.

wentz is trying to become tebow
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you