Carson Wentz, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by MDS, April 20, 2016, 02:46:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagaholic

He's going to lure them up to North farging Dakota and once he has them there he's gonna make them work on running better routes and holding on to the ball and getting on the same page and shtein. Suckas.

Eagaholic

smeags

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

MDS

all this jesus garbage stuff is still infinitely better than mcnabb's passive aggressiveness mixed with cringe worthy corny comedy routines
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Five will always love you, mcnabb_defense_superbowl

MDS

he will always love his bottle of jack daniels and his team records that wentz will breeze past
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Tomahawk

I hope Wentz breezes past McNabb's numbers since they are the best any Eagles quarterback has had

ice grillin you

Quote from: MDS on July 11, 2017, 09:44:53 PM
all this jesus garbage stuff is still infinitely better than mcnabb's passive aggressiveness

it might be better right now but the bedwetter has a 15 year track record and it's certainly nowhere close to infinitely better...in fact at equal stages of their careers bedwetter was far more likeable....in fact I liked him until the TO year...wentz I already can't stand
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Tomahawk

Rome

IGY doesn't like Wentz but would suck Bryce Harper's dick dry. 

Lollercats. 

SD

smeags

Quote from: SD on July 12, 2017, 08:36:49 AM
Wentz met with Russia

well duh, that's where jesus lives. gotta go through the proper channels to get a meeting.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on July 12, 2017, 08:16:08 AM
IGY doesn't like Wentz but would suck Bryce Harper's dick dry. 

Lollercats.

i despise bryce harper....but im not stupid enough to not want him on the phillies just because i hate him

even tho he annoys the shtein out of me i still hope wentz wins the eagles a superbowl

see how this works?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

smeags

igys gotta teach sum stuff around here y'all.

MDS

wentz is only really terrible on social media and when someone brings up that jew he worships. during pressers hes a boring dry white guy qb. during the game he an awkward dork.

mcnabb was a bitter douche from day 1 after he got booed at the draft...his horrible comedy routines started shortly thereafter...his awfulness really went into overdrive later on post-TO, sure, but nothing in this world will ever be worse than his dance before the cowboys playoff game i dont care how many AO1 shirts wentz wears