Anyone had a good meal at a restaurant lately?

Started by Rome, March 08, 2006, 02:38:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Drunkmasterflex

Quote from: LBIggle on May 10, 2010, 07:48:13 PM
some people have been ranting and raving about texas roadhouse.   i now know it will be ok to terminate their breathing privileges.  not terrible for the price.. but certainly not worth going on about like some of these people were.

I have eaten at Texas Roadhouses outside of Texas and they suck.  The two I would eat at down in Texas were unbelievable their steaks were off the hook. 
Official Sponsor of #58 Trent Cole

The gods made Trent Cole-Sloganizer.net

"People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf." George Orwell

Sgt PSN

Anyone ever eaten at a place called Lambert's?  It's a total MA joint and there's only like 3 of them.  I know one is in Alabama and the other is in Missouri.  Not sure about the third. 

Anyway, it's a huge home style, country cooking type place where you order your main meat from the menu but the sides get served by waiters/waitresses who are just walking around with huge bowls of everything under the sun....fried okra, mac and cheese, cole slaw, greens, etc etc. Just tell them what you want and they literally shovel it onto your plate.  They've also got some great dinner rolls that they just roll around on a cart and if you want a roll, just yell out to them and they will throw it at you.  Not to you, at you.  They also have servers who will try and play pranks on you and just farg with you the whole time.  Really good food, moderate prices and a pretty fun time. 

ice grillin you

Quote from: Sgt PSN on May 10, 2010, 09:06:07 PM
Anyone ever eaten at a place called Lambert's?  It's a total MA joint and there's only like 3 of them.  I know one is in Alabama and the other is in Missouri.  

yeah im sure like half the board has eaten at at LEAST one of their numerous...easy to get to...locations around the country
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Sgt PSN

OMG!  igy is making fun of MA.  It's soooooooooo funny when he does that. 

General_Failure

Is it just me, or is IGY especially cranky today?

The man. The myth. The legend.

DH

Forgive me for not knowing all the CF lingo, but what the hell does MA mean?

Seabiscuit36

"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

General_Failure

Quote from: Die-Hard on May 13, 2010, 02:11:17 PM

Middle America, which is secret code for devil-worshiping baby raper.

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: Die-Hard on May 13, 2010, 02:11:17 PM

Mature Audiences

Viewer discretion, is advised

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

hate to rain on your parade but brazillian steakhouses leave a lot to be desired

youd spend your money much better by going to a banging american steakhouse

the food is fine but after you drop like 60 bucks you are gonna be like holy farg why did i just do that

SunMo

I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

ice grillin you

well then tell whoevers buying to take you to a good steakhouse

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

its a glorified all you can eat meat buffet...which by deifnition means the meat isnt great...again wed all eat it and like it but for the money they charge go eat a real steak not something off a dining room assembly line

or go and pay 9 bucks for golden corrall...wont be nearly as good but it will be far less disappointing