Divisional Playoffs - 2023

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 19, 2024, 09:07:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

people dont know this but his basement is a ravens shrine...he calls it the flock house
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Quote from: QB Eagles on January 20, 2024, 03:28:06 PM
Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 20, 2024, 02:35:32 PMIn a perfect world SF gets got with Purdy playing the entire game so those whiny fargs can shut up.

Not gonna lie, it would be funny if he got knocked out of the game in the first series too.

That would almost be better than the dallas asswhoopin

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: MDS on January 20, 2024, 05:28:51 PMpeople dont know this but his basement is a ravens shrine...he calls it the flock house

What did he do with all the Washington Football Team memorabilia

PhillyPhreak54

Texans are gonna hate themselves if they lose a close game. A shtein ton of penalties and now a missed FG. Idiots.

PhillyPhreak54

Ravens fans sphincters are tight enough that they'd squeak when they walk now

Stadium is quiet

PhillyPhreak54

Nice drive stalled by a dumb trick play

PhillyPhreak54

Baltimore beat that ass in the 2H

Onto the next one - Go Pack Go

PhillyPhreak54

Long ass drive by GB but they stalled in the red zone and had to settle for a FG

PhillyPhreak54

Home cooking on that spot for SF

GB fails on a tush push deep in SF territory

Damn

MDS

wonder what howie and jeff are thinking watching jordan love
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

GB once again settled for a FG after stalling deep the the red zone

They've run like 30 plays in SF territory and only have 6 points.

Down 7-6 despite dominating is no bueno

PhillyPhreak54

Mr Flat Bill with some of the dumbest clock management ever. It puts early years Andy to shame.

On GB46 with a minute to go a three TOs and he played for a long FG that was blocked lol

PhillyPhreak54

Boy these refs have been shtein - another lousy spot on an obvious first down and GB had to burn a challenge

Then they missed a facemask right after

And lol SF with a 41yd PI on 3rd and 20

Finally TD GB!!

PhillyPhreak54

Mother of god what a sequence

CMC long TD 14-13

Keshawn Nixon almost houses it and at the SF 25 the ball is punched out and some GB dude comes flying in to make a great recovery

Pack have to get another TD here

MDS

packers going from favre to rodgers to love

eagles going from mcnabb to wentz to hurts