Relaunching! Sorta!

Started by General_Failure, March 11, 2009, 10:50:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD_Eagle5

Quite the scare, I didn't want to subject myself to the EMB...although quite a few people would have wasted their day on Facebook instead. If you don't mind me asking what's the yearly bill to keep this place going?

General_Failure

$35 for the domain name, $120 for the hosting.

The man. The myth. The legend.

reese125

unless you have the unread posts page bookmarked, most heads wont figure out how to get in here Im assuming

reese125

Quote from: General_Failure on March 20, 2009, 10:28:33 AM
$35 for the domain name, $120 for the hosting.

but the good thing is you make up all that plus some with the sale of CF hats and t--shirts

General_Failure

Quote from: reese125 on March 20, 2009, 10:29:18 AM
unless you have the unread posts page bookmarked, most heads wont figure out how to get in here Im assuming

They'll be back tomorrow or Sunday, then.

mussa

DIGGIN on that new banner. Although my idea about The FO on one side and the shtein headed coaching staff on the other I think would be appropriate for April 1st? Yes, No??? Shall we vote?
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

This board is not a democracy.

PhillyPhreak54

I was worried...I thought it was hacked. By some Brazilian concrete contractors.

mussa

okay if we can't hate on the FO and coaching staff, how about highlighting all the failures were have acquired for an april 1st banner. reno mahe, greg lewis, lj smith, freddie mitchell, etc....
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

PoopyfaceMcGee

Aren't you pretty handy with computer graphics?  You could do it yourself, or contact Mad-Lad offline to ask him to.  G_F putting it up is a crap shoot regardless.

General_Failure

That's it, you're getting the dancing hippos from Fantasia on the next banner.

mussa

Quote from: FastFreddie on March 20, 2009, 12:53:50 PM
Aren't you pretty handy with computer graphics?  You could do it yourself, or contact Mad-Lad offline to ask him to.  G_F putting it up is a crap shoot regardless.

I could but I don't want to step on toes, plus MAD-LAD has his own unique style with the CF stuff so I'd rather him have a go at it before me. I look at it as a way to silently tell the Eagles FO and staff to go farg themselves

dis12

might wanna consider allowing "P h u c k" over "f a r g", since this is a Philly website.
C6 at the WAC

*** SPD ***

General_Failure

Maybe we can change corksucker to Brotherly Lover, too.

DH

Both of those ideas kick ass. Seriously.