Super Bowl LVIII

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 28, 2024, 10:29:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Diomedes

Little Hitler doesn't know jack squat about anything outside the twitterverse and teevee ratings...everyone with a foot in the real world knows that Swifties have become Chiefs fans, and watched every game she attended. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

we were talking about her fans wanting to eat her box and being in an increasingly sexual parasocial relationship, not whatever the farg youre going on about blue collar joe
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

SD

Don Ho

Jesus!  I'm on the next canoe to an isolated pacific island. Humans suck. 

Mahomes jeresey - check
War paint - check
Super Bow champs hat - check
Glock - check

Back to Champions League
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Probably a distraught Philly fan. 

PhillyPhreak54

Or one of those Reid boys

Where was Britt

Diomedes

Ima take a guess:  at the bar?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

Quote from: Rome on February 14, 2024, 06:13:05 PMProbably a distraught Philly fan. 

Police have released a sketch of the suspect