Week Eighteen - 2023

Started by Diomedes, January 06, 2024, 04:53:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

8-3 to 9-8 for him.

A very Eagle-like implosion.

One of my vendors runs a pick em. Just straight up picks. I've been in first or tied for first for most of the season. Had a five game lead around mid-Nov and am tied 179-179 right now.

I need Zona to beat Seattle to jump ahead. First place is a 75" TV second is $500

QB Eagles

dougie p just taught a master class in how to choke away a season

PhillyPhreak54

ATL will have the 8th pick for the third year in a row

Maybe Artie will get another big offensive player who he won't use again

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 07, 2024, 05:01:21 PMCome on Wash!!

Tied 7-7

You realize of course if Wash somehow wins, the Eagles will keep their starters in the whole game, with probably several more getting injured including Hurts, and still lose.

PhillyPhreak54

28-10 and 24-0 took care of that real quick

I'm prob gonna be a Lions fan in the playoffs with hopes they can knock off Dallas and SF

QB Eagles

SF is a lot better than all those other teams. I don't think it makes sense to mention the Cowboys in the same breath. Cowboys, Lions, Seahawks, Rams, Packers are all capable of beating each other on any given Sunday. Deeply flawed teams but they got more juice now than the Eagles or Bucs.

PhillyPhreak54

That's accurate.

SF-BAL is the logical matchup for the SB

But I'll be rooting like hell against SF and DAL

PhillyPhreak54

Jayden Reed has become a nice player for GB

PhillyPhreak54

GB at Dallas
LAR at Detroit - the Stafford Bowl

MDS

man i dont know if i get over the line even if buffalo wins...i was like 50th place and 1 win back of top 40 but 3-1 aint gonna do it

i think im gonna be just short
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Damn that sucks. I hope you can somehow get into the money.

3-1 got me up one lousy spot. Just a damn meltdown last week. And in my other pick em thanks to Prater missing two FGs late.

Best I can do now is third. Unless Miami wins tonight. I'm assuming the two ahead of me are on Buffalo so I switched to Miami

MDS

im in 52nd, 40th is going to be 1/2 game up on me even with a buf win. cant do it. im 2-1 this week and havent gained. tough week
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Love to see it - Bills clock mismanagement costs them. Short of the goal line with no timeouts.

Mistake by Allen to go into the field there too

Don Ho

They were doomed on that fourth and one, can only do that so many times on the same drive
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.