Started by Diomedes, January 18, 2009, 08:09:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sgt PSN

ice grillin you

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

http://www.cnn.com/2015/03/13/living/creflo-dollar-jet-feat/index.html

bwahahaha... wonder how close he was before someone asked, "what the farg is this bullshtein...?"

ice grillin you

smeags

so with the pope in town over the weekend my Jehovah neighbor made sure to voice his opinion on all the other phoney religions and how witnesses are the only true Christians. he really dug into catholics over the molestation cover ups and what not, which I have no problem with but hearing him go on & on about how pure his cult is led me to google rape/molestation by JW's and this came up for me to show him on the spot.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2678038/Jehovahs-Witness-elder-jailed-14-years-sexually-abusing-young-female-members-congregation-raped-one-woman-leaving-pregnant.html

he actually went on & on about how its true that if a woman doesn't scream or fight against her attacker she is considered a whore. I asked him who determines if she resisted her attacker and he said the elders do. I asked based on what if they weren't there ? he said they form an opinion on the woman and make their decision from that.

I told him you cant agree with that, what if it was your wife or daughter. he actually said he would side with the elders and shun either one of them.

what an awesome thing to say about your family.
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Rome

Yeah, I'd go ahead and shun that icehole.

And by shun I mean punch him in the face.

smeags

guy was a really great friend, but little by little I have distanced myself from him ever since he turned to that cult. his kids both left the religion (well his son was actually kicked out because he had pre-marital sex) and while he hasn't shunned them he def treats them as if they did wrong. the rest of his cult has shunned them and wont even step foot in his house. he used to be pretty high up but now is pretty much just an errand boy at this point so he is only useful to them for cutting the grass at the hall and moving things around with his pickup.

If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

General_Failure

2 Brothers Were Beaten for Hours at Secretive New York Church, Police Say

QuoteNEW HARTFORD, N.Y. — After services on Sunday, the two brothers were called into a counseling session in the sanctuary of a secretive upstate church here called the Word of Life.

The session was supposed to be a chance for church members "to discuss their spiritual state," the authorities said on Wednesday. The brothers, ages 19 and 17, were met by their parents and an older sister, as well as other congregants.

Then the counseling turned violent.

"Both brothers were subjected to physical punishment in the hopes that each would confess to prior sins and ask for forgiveness," Chief Michael S. Inserra of the New Hartford Police Department said at a news conference on Wednesday.

For several hours punches and kicks landed all over the teenagers' bodies, he said — on their stomachs, genitals, backs and thighs.

The older brother, Lucas Leonard, was found unresponsive and not breathing the next morning by church members, Chief Inserra said. He was taken to a hospital, where he was pronounced dead from blunt force trauma.

The man. The myth. The legend.

Rome

So one less religious nut on the planet then?

Cool.

ice grillin you

QuoteMichele Bachmann said that there should be a bigger effort to convert Jews to Christianity ahead of the arrival of Jesus Christ. "We recognize the shortness of the hour," Bachmann said on Tony Perkins' radio program during a tour of Israel of last week. "And that's why we as a remnant want to be faithful in these days and do what it is that the Holy Spirit is speaking to each one of us, to be faithful in the Kingdom and to help bring in as many as we can — even among the Jews — share Jesus Christ with everyone that we possibly can because, again, He's coming soon."

Susquehanna Birder

I've been laughing at this livestream I found via a FB site. It's basically a Croatian dude who just stares at you for a while. There is a whole bunch of "supporting" nonsense from people who sound completely brainwashed. Damn...people are just crazy stupid.

http://braco-tv.me/livestream.jsp

Wiki page about the dude.

Eagaholic

ice grillin you

ice grillin you

how liberal is the Netherlands?....this cat murders his sister then is found to have murdered the countries former health minister because god told him to and yet they have privacy laws that prevent his name from being released

http://www.phillyvoice.com/man-admits-killing-dutch-ex-minister-over-euthanas/