Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: GeneralZOD on January 13, 2021, 11:14:28 AM
IMPEACHMENT...

Damn - ain't getting my hopes up, need 67 total Senators to impeach... assuming all 50 Dems/Ind vote to impeach, 17 Repubs still needed to vote to impeach too.

So far, there are only 5 repubs who would more than likely vote to impeach

Sasse NE / Murkowski AK / Toomey PA / Romney UT / McConnell KY

The rest of these repub senators on this list are only a slight chance they'll ever vote to impeach...

Graham SC
Inhofe OK
Collins ME
Thune SD
Cramer ND
Scott FL
Scott SC
Cornyn TX
Alexander TN
Portman OH
Shelby AL
Grassley IA
Rubio FL

All other Repub senators are glued to trump's backside.

Mitch McConnell got his work cut out for him if he wants to sway 12 more in his party to impeach...

Yep. Especially with the ridiculous talking points coming from the R's about unifying the country. If they impeach in the senate I will faint.

General_Failure

Paypal banned GiveSendGo, which was used to raise money for the proud boys, and GoFundMe isn't letting people raise money for travel expenses to Trump rallies. The guy behind Home Depot says he feels betrayed by Trump and isn't supporting him anymore.

The more money moves away from them, the faster they'll backpedal. Too little, too late though.

The man. The myth. The legend.

PhillyPhreak54

I have mentioned the crazy customer I have before. Today's update on his wackadoo shtein is...

He asks me if we have enough food and bullets for a two week lockdown because of the coming shtein storm where people take over the government. He says it is going to get buck wild and that Trump is going nowhere. He started using some Qanon terms that I have no clue what they mean. Oh and then he said that 06 Jan's insurrection was planned well in advance to steal laptops with information so they could give it to the military. And finally that Nancy Pelosi was arrested at the border on Saturday night trying to sneak into Canada.

W

T

F

General_Failure

Big thanks to Republicans for doing away with such frivolous things as mental healthcare and the FCC Fairness Doctrine.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 13, 2021, 01:15:57 PM
I have mentioned the crazy customer I have before. Today's update on his wackadoo shtein is...

He asks me if we have enough food and bullets for a two week lockdown because of the coming shtein storm where people take over the government. He says it is going to get buck wild and that Trump is going nowhere. He started using some Qanon terms that I have no clue what they mean. Oh and then he said that 06 Jan's insurrection was planned well in advance to steal laptops with information so they could give it to the military. And finally that Nancy Pelosi was arrested at the border on Saturday night trying to sneak into Canada.

W

T

F

the pelosi thing is true. right now at the impeachment is a clone
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

True.  The robot they have in the Capitol right now has nicer boobs.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

General_Failure

Munson

SD's boy Fitzpatrick didn't vote to impeach. Hoyda.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Diomedes

197 people outed themselves today as enemies of the Republic. 

Remember folks, they are Republicans, not patriots.

If this isn't impeachable, what is?

Lemme guess... Her emails??

Geowhizzer

Reminds me of this passage from Theodore Roosevelt:

"Patriotism means to stand by the country. It does not mean to stand by the president or any other public official, save exactly to the degree in which he himself stands by the country. It is patriotic to support him insofar as he efficiently serves the country. It is unpatriotic not to oppose him to the exact extent that by inefficiency or otherwise he fails in his duty to stand by the country. In either event, it is unpatriotic not to tell the truth, whether about the president or anyone else." - Theodore Roosevelt, "Lincoln and Free Speech," Metropolitan Magazine, May 1918

MDS

i like teddy too but lets not forget his ego was so inflated he ran a half assed last minute third party campaign (after saying he wouldnt) to farg taft and put white supremacist woodrow wilson in the white house

perhaps a sign of things to come in 2024 for the MAGA party
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Diomedes on January 13, 2021, 07:27:13 PM
197 people outed themselves today as enemies of the Republic. 

Remember folks, they are Republicans, not patriots.

If this isn't impeachable, what is?

Lemme guess... Her emails??

It's important to remember that they don't call themselves patriots to say they are patriotic they call themselves patriots cause that is what the rebels who were fighting against English rule called themselves...now fast forward to today and replace the crown with our govt.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Geowhizzer

Quote from: MDS on January 13, 2021, 07:36:01 PM
i like teddy too but lets not forget his ego was so inflated he ran a half assed last minute third party campaign (after saying he wouldnt) to farg taft and put white supremacist woodrow wilson in the white house

perhaps a sign of things to come in 2024 for the MAGA party

No doubt, TR's ego was as big as all outdoors.

And, of course, he didn't like Wilson very much.