2023-2024 Philadelphia Flyers - The Einsteinian Definition of Insanity

Started by Geowhizzer, September 25, 2023, 08:31:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

phattymatty

PhillyPhreak54

Flyers let Todd's boy and his emotional support alligator into the arena tonight.

Must not be drawing well eh?

Geowhizzer

That last three minutes (or whatever after the Carolina GW goal) may have been the most pathetic display of hockey I have ever seen.  Carolina just going four corners and passing the puck around, and the Flyers never even getting to pull the goalie until there were about 15 seconds left in the game.

QB Eagles

Downright fecal performance tonight. Outshot the Sabres at home 40-15. Lost 5-2.

Munson

Man it's wild how out I am on the Flyers these days. Those years of sucking the last decade have really crushed my will to watch them. Carter Hart is the only Flyer I feel somewhat confident naming, and even then I'm not sure because I'm pretty sure I read trade rumors over the off-season. I think Cooter is still on the team too?
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

I like that one guy, you know the guy that scored that one game.  He's pretty good.

I think I could name the ticket manager over any of the players.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Didn't the Sharks give up 20 goals in two games?

Flyers roll into town and lose to them.

MDS

i dont know who kevin gautheir is but now i hate him and hope he dies
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

one of the most flyer things ever is hiring torterella whose legacy will be making them too good for a top pick but not good enough to not suck in a tank year and chasing away their top prospect....great hire you farging dinosaurs
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Geo & Company, you ready to give Uncle Don a Flyers 101 seminar? I need something to cheer me up and these guys seem to be fun.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

My buddy had presale tickets for the outdoor game at MetLife on feb 17th...we'll be 4 rows behind the goalie.