Week 17 - Cardinals: Gannon’s Revenge?

Started by PhillyPhreak54, December 28, 2023, 11:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

What else can be said?

21-6

And they've blown the motherfarging lead again because of their horseshtein defense

QB Eagles

The defensive personnel are trash

The offensive coaching is trash

21 through three quarters on the Cards, I'm still blaming the offense first

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

Quote from: QB Eagles on December 31, 2023, 03:04:04 PMThe defensive personnel are trash

The offensive coaching is trash

21 through three quarters on the Cards, I'm still blaming the offense first

defensive players are trash, you can't fix that

offensive players should be boat racing teams. that is fixable via game plan, scheme, play calling. but they simply aren't fixing it.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

Bad news every time they play the cardinals.  Giving up 35 to them is inexcusable but so on point for what this team has become.   It will be one and done in the playoffs. 

Diomedes

I almost like Arizona the Eagle Beaters as a league-long story line...it's quirky. 

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Eagaholic

Some of the worst offensive play calling I think I've ever seen, it doesn't even matter if it is Sirainni or Brian Johnson. Like Einstein's definition of insanity doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results. Einstein was a dumb ass who didn't understand the difference between the definition of something and an example of it. Or maybe the quote is misattributed to Einstien, in which case he wasn't a dumb ass. But either way Sirianni is.

PhillyPhreak54

You gotta wonder if Sirianni is in danger of getting fired.

Especially after, in his presser, says that offensive sequence of draw/draw/screen wasn't conservative.

And then gives Gannon dap by saying how he knows what's up bc he's been in the meetings. No adjusting whatsoever.

Just outright farging garbage by the entire organization.

PhillyPhreak54

QB Eagles

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on December 31, 2023, 04:55:08 PMYou gotta wonder if Sirianni is in danger of getting fired.

He should be in danger of getting fired. One thing the HC is always responsible for is preventing the sense of hopeless flailing the franchise has been mired in for the last month.

PhillyPhreak54

Yep.

He's had a rough stretch. The DC crap. The unimaginative offense (as he likes to thump his chest to tell us it's his offense).

PhillyPhreak54

Also Avonte made it back but is having X-rays on his arm

They'll go down to Tampa and maybe win. And that'll be it

Eagaholic

Gotta give Jeff some credit for playing his long game here, getting Patricia in '23 to recruit Belichick for '24.