Ryan Kerrigan, Philadelphia Eagle

Started by SD, May 17, 2021, 10:14:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

i knew how many sacks he had and still didnt think he was...i was sure charles mann had triple digits

also this seems like a good time as any for this PSA...theres no such thing as an "all time" sacks record
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Rome

If Deacon Jones were alive today he would head slap you so hard.

ice grillin you

QB Eagles

Quote from: ice grillin you on May 18, 2021, 04:03:35 PM
also this seems like a good time as any for this PSA...theres no such thing as an "all time" sacks record

Realistically Dexter Manley had more sacks than Kerrigan and probably would have ended up with way more if he didn't coke fiend himself off the team.

General_Failure

So does he have anything left, or what?

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Quote from: General_Failure on May 19, 2021, 08:15:58 AM
So does he have anything left, or what?

Yeah. Reasonable to expect him to have production similar to what Chris Long had. For that matter, that might be all that BG has left this coming season, too.

Don Ho

Good point!  this DL will be a lot of guys on their last fumes.  Throw Fletch in that mix.  Sure his heart attack inducing flat on the ground in pain game moments will be on the rise.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

General_Failure

There's a real low chance they all finish the season healthy.

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Feels like Fletch is due for a catastrophic injury. Instead of his normal weekly leaving the game with what appears to be a season ender only to return two plays later.

phattymatty

This man has some good genes - just saw his eagles.com interview and dude looks like a youngin still.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Cut him. farg every single one of these dumbasses.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Not shocking.

On the bright side the Eagles are over 90%

ice grillin you

Rome

I decided to get farged up and drive 100 mph through a school zone the other day.

PERSONAL DECISION.