2021 Flyers thread

Started by SD, January 13, 2021, 05:08:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: PhillyPhreak54 on January 16, 2021, 09:20:15 AM
I think it's funny that he stuffed Mike Sielski into a locker

this is a tepid version of the reaction of stepford flyer fans, who are the most obtuse and slobberingly homeristic of any fan base in perhaps the world

none of them knew or cared who mike sielski was 2 seconds ago but now hes evil and must be murdered because he wrote a column 2 years ago jake is pissy about

it was a funny moment with or without context and can be left there unless youre someone who swallowed sniders loads for 40 years like half of south jersey did
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah none of that applies to me - I just find it funny

MDS

id never confuse you with a stepford flyer fan do not worry
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Geowhizzer

Apparently, Couturier's injury is in the ribcage, not the shoulder.  Out a minimum of two weeks.

Geowhizzer

Getting their collective asses handed to them tonight.

SD

From puck drop the sabers were skating circles around them. Clear the farging zone

Geowhizzer

They got relegated to the smaller TV.  Chose to watch some CNN on the larger TV instead.

That's how bad they are tonight.

Geowhizzer

Better effort tonight.  Great game by Elliot.  Still need to get better defensively - 40 shots.

Geowhizzer

Damn, they suck right now.  The defense is porous.

MDS

taryn hatcher is ridiculous

also hockey or something good win go team

ice grillin you

They aren't good but somehow they have the most points in the league
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

^^Tonight exemplified the "they aren't good' point^^

First game I've been able to watch in its entirety since opening game.  Beautiful start to the third period, up 3-1 with less than eight minutes to play, B's tie it up with 14 seconds left!!  31 seconds into OT and BOOM!  Three power play goals allowed in last 8 minutes including OT.  Unreal.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Geowhizzer

Laughton with the hattrick.  Defense still a concern, but they turned it on in the 3rd.

Couturier was missed by this team.  Maybe the most important foward at this point.

Geowhizzer

Claude Giroux, Justin Braun and Travis Sanheim all on the COVID protocol list.

Next three games (WAS-NJD-NJD) are postponed.  The two against the Devils had already been postponed due to their own COVID-related troubles.

Geowhizzer

Also, Hextall named GM of Pittsburgh.