Divisional Playoffs Weekend - 2021

Started by PhillyPhreak54, January 16, 2022, 11:27:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SD

After Hill ran a basic slant he takes upfield running by half their d waving for the go ahead td not sure how the Bills D just leaves him open underneath with a group of blockers. I get going prevent but completely ignoring him is just baffling.

PhillyPhreak54

A lot of questionable and sorry defensive backfield play yesterday

TB letting Kupp roast them for a 70yd TD on third and long
TB letting Kupp roast them again for a 44yd catch to get into FG range
KC letting Davis murder them for four easy TDs
BUF letting Hill and Kelce own them the last few minutes

Geowhizzer

It's almost like Gannon is the DC of all these teams.

Don Ho

Undersize white LB trying to defend a superior TE and add in a QB who was in another zone, not good.   Like these other DC's looking all Gannon like, we've seen that scenario before but it's usually mediocre TE and average QB.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

They started at the 25. All they had to do was tackle Hill and Kelce at the line and they would have given up 5 yards and blown half the clock out.  Then it's Hail Mary time.

Buffalo fans were out of their minds today too.

You expect Andy to pull something stupid like that, so it stands to reason one of his minions would too. 

MDS

Quote from: Rome on January 24, 2022, 06:59:47 PM
Buffalo fans were out of their minds today too.

who cares

their fanbase is a joke...a bunch of maga shteinheels who dont even go to the games. their get in prices are the lowest in the league, theyve almost lost the team multiple times.

oh wahhhh its cold and they lost 4 super bowls in a row. cry me a river.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

MDS

for those who care....all 4 games were up big YoY.

buf/kc had 42 mil (52 for the ending), comparable game last year had 35.

those are the best numbers for a divisional game since gb/dallas in 16 -- the rodgers to cook game. that had 48. and that is why markets/team draw are everything. you had two comparably close games. one featured 2 small market teams, one featured 2 of the biggest draws in the country. 6 million difference.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Hmmm...but we were told that people would stop watching the league.

phattymatty

the most exciting 15 minutes of NFL football in 20 years got good ratings.  weird.

MDS

its not so much that theyre good is that theyre among their highest numbers ever and astronomically higher than anything else

the commercialized tv model was a dominant media force for 70 years and its quickly dying right now - except when football is on, then its the healthiest its ever been

in the 90s nbc happily lost football because they had er, friends, seinfeld, the nba, they didnt need it and didnt want to pony up the cash. now they would murder you and not think twice if thats what it took to keep the nfl.