Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

hector has an 11.81 era at dodger stadium...6 games...0 saves

i like pain
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

HA!  Funny as my buddy who is Dodger fan and got us the tickets to Tuesday's game was bummed Neris didn't pitch that night as he was looking forward to watching me have a stroke live and in person.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Vince was Vince tonight, walking the pitcher was pathetic BUT wife beater lost on a Crawford fly ball and Hoskins usual POS defense that kept bottom 2nd alive were equally bad.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Nola...primo scrub

MDS

nola's been good and not good but he is outrageously horrible today....minor league stuff
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Not that Giants pitcher doing any better but Nola stunk today.  The Ace Train has left the station.

Don Ho

Starting to really like this little guy Torreyes.

Don Ho

Hoskins is lucky he's had a few key hits the last three games because he really is a POS.

Don Ho

Kruk and JRoll are great, no bias, no homerism but Krukow, ex Phillie, is the biggest Giants homer!  OK we get it you do the Giants broadcast but put all of that TBS Skip Carey Pom Pom  shtein aside when you're on neutral national Broadcast.

MDS

the phillies stink but

-stott hit a bomb today
-abel and hernandez combined for 7.1 IP, 4H, 1ER, BB, 13K

see you in 2024

MDS

reading already having an awful season just got no hit tonight by a team barely better than they are

things looking good

PhillyPhreak54

I see I didn't miss anything except them not tying it or winning in the 9th

Munson

Gerardi tried to fight Scherzer lol
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

Don Ho

Wife beater has got to get a ball deeper in the outfield there, as much as I wanted to scream at Hoskins, c'mon wife beater.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Munson on June 22, 2021, 11:19:15 PM
Gerardi tried to fight Scherzer lol

Kevin Long actually. If the foreign substance shtein is gonna cause this much drama the rest of the year I'm all for it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdJVTCDp4J0