Phillies

Started by MDS, March 29, 2018, 04:09:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

At .202 why send him to the minors? He's already overqualified to start in center field.

Don Ho

Bring him up, he can help Harper and Hoskins with their swings. 
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

PhillyPhreak54

Likelihood of Anderson getting mauled tonight is high

MDS

i was impressed he kept soto in the yard

spence howard 3 strong down in AAA tonight. it was no coincidence hes on turn with anderson and it will not be long before they pull the plug. might be sunday.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Those Nats hats are nice

MDS

this is why i hate NL baseball. you got 1st and 2nd, 1 out for the pitcher. who bunts. now there will be 2 outs and only 1 chance to score. its boring. its stupid. bring on the DH
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

what gets your bird harder...a good bunt or 1997 selma hayek

PhillyPhreak54

No brainer on Salma. 1997 or 2021.

But a good bunt and some manufactured runs is still nice. Maybe comparable to the feeling after holding a piss forever and finally letting it go.

PhillyPhreak54

Well look at that.

The bunt worked.

MDS

better enjoy it now cause this is it

double-sac-sac fly. tuck it into the waistband buddy

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

OK great they're winning yippee but bases-loaded no one out and they come away with shtein, there is no farging excuse for that except they're trash .
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

bases loaded nobody out for the pitcher! feel the excitement of nl ball

Geowhizzer

Alright.... time for the arsonists!