Started by MDS, September 18, 2017, 04:05:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

To only be down 4 is a miracle

And I legit hate Trae Young. Little flopping Sonofabitch

MDS

if hes on the sixers you are on your knees

dont player hate congratulate
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Idgaf

He ain't so I hate him

MDS

at least they dont have a massive lead to blow
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PhillyPhreak54

Whew.

farg yes.

Now let's win it Sunday and send that little ho Trae to the crib

MDS

at least doc finally admitted ben is a joke

rjs246

It's going to be pretty amazing when Ben demands a trade this off season and no one even bothers to complain.

After last year when they couldn't defend any of Boston's wings in the playoffs I swore I would stop complaining about him, but my god. He can't even be on the court when it matters. He's a farging head case and a half.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PhillyPhreak54

Yeah he's gotta go.

I have confidence that Morey realizes this and ships his lousy ass out

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on June 18, 2021, 10:27:17 PM
at least doc finally admitted ben is a joke

Seriously, Doc was player of the game by calling time down the stretch and getting the cowardly lion/bricklayer off the court.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

phattymatty

Pure torture from beginning to end, I did not enjoy one single second of that game.

How is Maxey the only one I trust in the fourth quarter.

SD

I'd rather get blown out by 30 then blow a 30 point lead. They still have nobody who can hit shots down the stretch. Jo at least tries but usually has 3 men draped on him, Tobi is a farging joke, that slam snuff was cringeworthy, Seth is an option but I feel like they're all over him.

Quote from: phattymatty on June 19, 2021, 09:10:32 AM
Pure torture from beginning to end, I did not enjoy one single second of that game.

How is Maxey the only one I trust in the fourth quarter.

He's a bolt of electricity off the bench, hits an array of shots and is fearless. I think Glenn finally threw in the towel and Ben will play in chunks but be taken off the court when the starters come back for good down the stretch.

Sixers open as 7 pt favorites. Feel like this is a gimme to take the Hawks

Don Ho

The talking heads last night ESPN, NBA TV acted like Tobias had the game of his life.  No, he just didn't disappear for once down the stretch but he is almost as frustrating as Simmons.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

ice grillin you

Sixers lose tonight it will be the second time in nba history where neither number 1 seed makes the conference finals
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

ice grillin you

Dwight Howard had some neato moments this year but he should be anywhere in the world tonight but in this game
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

is it me or is this camera angle super wide

i can barely see