Names

Started by ice grillin you, January 07, 2012, 04:48:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How you ever in person met a person named Neil?

Yes
8 (80%)
No
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

ice grillin you

for a seemingly normal name that on occasion ive seen in sports or entertainment i can safely say i have never in my entire life known a neil

you?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Dillen

Yeah, he's a fargin douche

ice grillin you

just realized i put this on the wrong board

i still stand by it tho

PhillyPhreak54

Yep in high school and his was spelled Neal.

He one slammed his right hand in his locked car door. His keys were in his right pocket. We stood there and laughed until he was able to fish out his keys with his left hand.

Munson

Known a Neil since I was in Kidergarten. Shorter dude. Grew up to be a frat bro
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

my old landlord in philly

he was a legit dude. like Hoyda and beer. got his hands dirty. took care of things. ran a business with his brother. didnt bother you if you paid rent on time.

a good neal.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

ice grillin you

i guess ive never hung around the whites enough

Tomahawk

I work with a black dude named Neil

ice grillin you

negative on that chief

Diomedes

I've known two Neils well but not this one, because I'm not cool enough to hang with real black people.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Neil_deGrasse_Tyson

QuoteNeil deGrasse Tyson (born October 5, 1958) is an American astrophysicist, a science communicator, the Frederick P. Rose Director of the Hayden Planetarium at the Rose Center for Earth and Space, and a Research Associate in the Department of Astrophysics at the American Museum of Natural History. Since 2006 he has hosted the educational science television show NOVA scienceNOW on PBS, and has been a frequent guest on The Daily Show, The Colbert Report, Real Time with Bill Maher, and Jeopardy!. It was announced on August 5, 2011 that Tyson will be hosting a new sequel to Carl Sagan's Cosmos: A Personal Voyage TV series.[1]
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

that dood aint black.....trust

Munson

Black is not a skin color, it's an attitude.
Quote from: ice grillin you on April 01, 2008, 05:10:48 PM
perhaps you could explain sd's reasons for "disliking" it as well since you seem to be so in tune with other peoples minds

MDS

is neil smith black enough?

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Zanshin

I have a second cousin named Neil. He's not quite right.

rjs246

I've known lots of neals. This is a stupid poll.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.