Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geowhizzer

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

QB Eagles

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

QB Eagles

Sirianni running a relaxed offseason program. June minicamp cancelled, OTAs reduced to basically meetings, teaching, and conditioning.

MDS

im not sure if hurts has the talent to be a franchise qb but damn if he isnt 1000000000x cooler than wentz
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Diomedes

There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

That's why we all will love this guy.  Great story, everyone rooting for the guy, cool dude, unless he's colossally bad I am all for giving him a year or two.  Last year was a wash, he was basically handed the SS Minnow as it hit the beach.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

QB Eagles

Quote from: Don Ho on May 19, 2021, 06:06:28 PM
unless he's colossally bad I am all for giving him a year or two

I got bad news, Don...

Diomedes

It would be a miracle on the order of Mailata if Hurts proves to be anything more than a simple prospect for NFL defenses to neutralize.

PhillyPhreak54

The LeRaven Clark signing is one that could turn out half decent

Zanshin

Quote from: Diomedes on May 19, 2021, 07:58:39 PM
It would be a miracle on the order of Mailata if Hurts proves to be anything more than a simple prospect for NFL defenses to neutralize.

I'm not so sure. He kind of feels like one of those guys that could stick around and be a winner...all while people aren't sure exactly why that's happening. Time will tell. He's easy to root for, though.

ice grillin you

hes easy to root for because there is no pressure as a fan...him even playing in an nfl game is a win...much less that hes become actually playable

soutland is a genius

i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Diomedes

Quote from: Zanshin on May 20, 2021, 07:52:31 AM
Quote from: Diomedes on May 19, 2021, 07:58:39 PM

I'm not so sure. He kind of feels like one of those guys that could stick around and be a winner...all while people aren't sure exactly why that's happening. Time will tell. He's easy to root for, though.

I'm with you on the feels part.  He strikes me as far more determined and serious about this business than others...I don't doubt he's working like hell as I type... I just think NFL teams will have all the tape they need after week 4 and his athletic ability to confound otherwise well prepared pro defenses is not Lamar level..

ice grillin you

QuotePro Football Focus has the Eagles ranked 30th in their power rankings, ahead of only No. 31 Houston and No. 32 Detroit, and behind No. 29 Jacksonville and No. 28 Jets.
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous