Random Eagles Information Still Not Worthy of a New Thread

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, March 24, 2011, 11:25:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

QB Eagles

They could do that, but he's as good as gone. To the Bills, probably. Howie wants the cap space.

Diomedes

If they aren't willing to keep and play him, they won't get much in a trade. 

Who is TE2 behind Goedert if Ertz is moved?  Dick Rod?
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

SD

There are veterans still out there like Tyler Eifert who they can bring in.

PhillyPhreak54

I was reading something that said Sirianni will be using more 3WR sets and not too many two TEs.

Hakeem Butler
Jason Croom
Tyree Jackson
Jack Stoll
Caleb Wilson

Pick two from there barring a UFA pick up.

MDS

Quote from: TAFKASD on June 02, 2021, 08:34:27 AM

tyler eifert was washed up when i was in my 20's and im 34 now
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

The man. The myth. The legend.

SD

Quote from: MDS on June 02, 2021, 07:19:48 PM
Quote from: TAFKASD on June 02, 2021, 08:34:27 AM

tyler eifert was washed up when i was in my 20's and im 34 now

He only needs to be a backup. Watched him last season, when healthy he's fine as a backup. The point is there are a bunch of veteran TE's available who can replace Ertz. Does it really matter anyway? Not like a backup TE is going to going to make or break their chance to make the playoffs 

QB Eagles

QB Eagles

Birds cut Jamie Newman. Don't know how bad you gotta be to get cut from the 90-man roster in June as the de facto QB3. Maybe he told Sirianni to farg off with that stupid rock-paper-scissors already.

MDS

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 10, 2021, 12:31:38 AM
NFL Films just put up this classic on Youtube. 20 years. Damn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E9V8Ww-t5A

one of the last great unadulterated 5 moments before he we all knew he was a POS

also one of the great eagles moments for me because i needed the game to end the very second it did to catch a shuttle to a unc basketball game. why? i dont know. 13 year old todd did some weird stuff.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

QB Eagles

Also nostalgia triggering to hear pre-dementia Merrill, and Harry the K doing the Inside the NFL narration.

rjs246

Quote from: QB Eagles on June 10, 2021, 12:31:38 AM
NFL Films just put up this classic on Youtube. 20 years. Damn.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E9V8Ww-t5A

I cannot watch clips from this era without thinking "GAP TOOF SUCKS RUNYANS BALLS".

The internet has broken my brain.

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SD

Not sure if anyone watches dark side of football on Vice...most of the episodes blow...tonight they did one on fan behavior...it was 90% about Eagles fans. They did a half decent job

QB Eagles

More baffling shtein from the Eagles' lost decade. By most measures 1972 was their worst season in the Super Bowl era.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1U9RIXWxjRc