Soccer

Started by Diomedes, July 09, 2009, 06:59:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

the glazers are the only greedy owners in the world, so if we stomp them out thatll fix that problem
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

It's a start.  The EPL is especially infested with them.  Eat the rich, baby. 

Rome

USA/Mexico was insane last night.  Pretty much one of the greatest games ever played in the series.  It had everything including penalty kicks, obnoxiously drunk-ass Mexicans throwing shtein on the pitch (hitting their own players - haha) and chanting anti-gay slurs and oh yeah a huge trophy win at the end by the US.

Rome

Saw this and thought to myself this is America the way it can be.  It's nice to see a team this diverse out there representing us for a change.

Also - off topic here but check out the highlights of Simone Biles' performance yesterday.  She a literal goddess. 

Geowhizzer

What Simone Biles can do is astounding.  I pull a hammy trying to get out of bed nowadays.

MDS

Quote from: Rome on June 07, 2021, 06:10:36 AM
USA/Mexico was insane last night.  Pretty much one of the greatest games ever played in the series.  It had everything including penalty kicks, obnoxiously drunk-ass Mexicans throwing shtein on the pitch (hitting their own players - haha) and chanting anti-gay slurs and oh yeah a huge trophy win at the end by the US.

this is some classic romey hyperbole

it was a fun match with typical insane CONCACAFing. both sides took it seriously and played their first choice lineups. but it was a made up trophy that was invented this year. there is the gold cup next month, though im guessing itll be B teams for mex/usa. *we* have been pwned by mexico for the last 4-5 years so its nice to win a competitive match against them but wake me up when its a GC final or WCQ
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

The USWNT didn't stand right or they turned their backs on a veteran playing the national anthem on a harmonica or something last night.

The disinformation machine had a field day with it.  It was all bullshtein, of course.  No one ignored the old guy.  No one turned their backs on him.  Just more random fake outrage, misogyny, racism and phony farging patriotism from the usual moronic fascist imbeciles.

Rome

Epic gag job by England in penalties.  Just awful.   Crying diving pasta eaters win again.  Puke. 

Don Ho

Missed three PK's out of 5, another choke job by England.  One that hit the post was the killer.  Dude had the keeper totally going the other way.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Rome

Rashford never misses for United either.   Plus he's a literal certified hero for what he did for hungry children during Covid. 

rjs246

Rashford missing is further evidence that no good deed goes unpunished.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Rose Lavelle is my favorite soccer player on earth....got the opening goal today, her 15th for USWNT, and first Olympic goal ever...

U.S. routed New Zealand
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

My heart belongs to Christen Press.

Let them eat bootstraps.

MDS

who was the mocca chick that played with morgan...sydney larue or something...she was insane

yall can have them middling white women

rjs246

Sydney Leroux is def fine but she doesn't make the top squad anymore.

Let them eat bootstraps.