Political Hippo Circle Jerk - America, farg YEAH!

Started by PoopyfaceMcGee, December 11, 2006, 01:30:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Between him, Large Marge from GA and Boobert from Colorado they're in a race to see which one says or does the dumbest shtein.

Large Marge is in the lead. But Hot Wheels Jr here ain't far behind.

PhillyPhreak54

Rome

It's "false" is it?

It's a flat-out lie.  Words matter.

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on June 17, 2021, 11:12:36 AM
It's "false" is it?

It's a flat-out lie.  Words matter.

above and beyond that why the farg are they amplifying dangerous bullshtein by even putting it out there
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

General_Failure

It is a mystery why anyone would blatantly lie to their gullible base, knowing they'll believe it and at best vote against the people being lied about and at worst physically assault them.

The man. The myth. The legend.

MDS

tucker carlson is possibly more popular and definitely more relevant than trump is...he had someone on his fox nation show talking about how some races are smarter than others this week. on his regular fox show, hes been stating as fact that jan 6 was an fbi set up operation.

its not even normal lies like trickle down economics works....these are deranged and racist talking points being not even spoken with dog whistles but with farging bullhorns. and its normal.
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

General_Failure

That's what happens when you're not required to tell the truth. Without boundaries, everything is always a race to the bottom.

Geowhizzer

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Rome

I definitely get my medical expertise from washed up point guards.

rjs246

Old age is synonymous with mental illness prove me wrong.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

Pretty sure that gut was a dope his entire life. 
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

Quote from: Rome on June 18, 2021, 06:07:56 AM
I definitely get my medical expertise from washed up point guards.

the cole beasley stuff is beyond description
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

MDS

General_Failure