News:

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
 on: Today at 07:20:10 PM 
Started by Diomedes - Last post by PhillyPhreak54
meatcicle and cats icehole

Not words to be used anywhere close to each other pal

on: Today at 06:36:59 PM 
Started by MDS - Last post by Don Ho
Kruk and JRoll are great, no bias, no homerism but Krukow, ex Phillie, is the biggest Giants homer!  OK we get it you do the Giants broadcast but put all of that TBS Skip Carey Pom Pom  shtein aside when youíre on neutral national Broadcast.

on: Today at 06:28:35 PM 
Started by ice grillin you - Last post by ice grillin you
https://www.inquirer.com/eagles/les-bowen-inquirer-daily-news-eagles-flyers-20210619.html

on: Today at 06:11:35 PM 
Hoskins is lucky he's had a few key hits the last three games because he really is a POS.

on: Today at 05:54:27 PM 
Starting to really like this little guy Torreyes.

on: Today at 05:52:50 PM 
Started by ice grillin you - Last post by Don Ho
The franchise has lost 10 of its 16 Game 7s, including the last two. Kawhi Leonardís Maple Leaf Magic in 2019 was a particularly cruel dagger.

But itís not all bad. The Sixers have won their last four at home, the most recent being when Allen Iverson won a pair of Game 7s on the way to the NBA Finals in 2001.

on: Today at 05:46:44 PM 
The talking heads last night ESPN, NBA TV acted like Tobias had the game of his life.  No, he just didn't disappear for once down the stretch but he is almost as frustrating as Simmons.

on: Today at 05:42:45 PM 
Not that Giants pitcher doing any better but Nola stunk today.  The Ace Train has left the station.

on: Today at 05:18:13 PM 
Started by Diomedes - Last post by MDS
well we know marginassi likes em thicc cause aint no big black dood hooking up with some skinny ass white woman

IM me your digits I’ll text you her nudes. Her body is legit

if any of you other morons want to text me, ok sure, just be aware youll get a reply of either my meatcicle or my cats icehole. possibly both.

on: Today at 05:16:01 PM 
Started by PoopyfaceMcGee - Last post by MDS

this is a sentence someone wrote

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10