The Hip-Hop Thread

Started by hbionic, May 15, 2006, 05:44:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ice grillin you

its not an album....he only had singles guest spots and compilation tracks until his LP last year

i like sneaker money
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

mussa

been on a Biggie kick lately & Das Efx

Also got Styles P's new mix tape with Big Mike - Phantom Empire - hard
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

Seabiscuit36

IGY, wanted to ask you, whats your opinion on Whitebread Asher Roth?  I got the greenhouse effect a week ago its decent.  Oh and Metermaids might be the worst rap group ever and should be shot
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

mussa

I have no idea what any of that is
Official Sponsor of The Fire Andy Reid Club
"We be plundering the High Sequence Seas For the hidden Treasures of Conservation"

reese125

Quote from: Seabiscuit36 on April 03, 2009, 01:07:48 PM
IGY, wanted to ask you, whats your opinion on Whitebread Asher Roth?  I got the greenhouse effect a week ago its decent.  Oh and Metermaids might be the worst rap group ever and should be shot

I forwarded a link on here about Roth when he was on the cover of XXl before he came out. My cousin found this dude

the song I love College is corny as hell but its mainstream and the college kiddies like it--hence the #3 slot on Itunes

The a milli remix joint he did on the greenhouse effect was hot and his best yet imo. He does have some slick beats on his new album that should do well on the radio. I give him no higher than a B-

ice grillin you

Seabiscuit36

LOL, there it is.  I'll say this, his style and voice is exactly what Eminem was before he got old and fat.  My wifey likes the album, so that tells IGY something.  Either way, i'll listen to the new album, i was just curious what IGY's take was, and why the farg it took 4 days for him to come up with that response. 
"For all the civic slurs, for all the unsavory things said of the Philadelphia fans, also say this: They could teach loyalty to a dog. Their capacity for pain is without limit." -Bill Lyons

ice grillin you

ive been in ocean city all weekend and forgot my liver helmet

Seabiscuit36

ha.  I havent even been down yet, thanks to people dying.

ice grillin you

me and my boy stopped in an exxon/subway in easton on the way home and grabbed rack of these....so special

Seabiscuit36

Diomedes

Quote from: ice grillin you on April 05, 2009, 08:23:33 PM
me and my boy stopped in an exxon/subway in easton on the way home and grabbed rack of these....so special

the grateful dead art is hard core
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

ice grillin you

grateful dead is definitely hip-hop

and dont ever compare asher roth to eminem again...eminem at the top of his game was one of the best...and was arguably the only white mc ever to garner respect and admiration of black hip-hop artists and fans

asher farging roth is a soundclick/myspace safe for white people bucks county loser who was warned by his CPA father and his alcoholic/anorexic witch of a mother to "refrain from any further dalliance in the monstrously philadelphia congo bongo thick lipped chest beating negroid savagery that youve come to like so much"...but they changed their minds after asher took first prize at his poconos summer camp talent show for his lip synched version of coolios fantastic voyage complete with a spastic attempt at the running man and overexagerated b boy stances

he makes safe rap that allows suburban whites to broadly exxagerate their like of rap music to be "down" but at the same time not associate with negroids

hes a worse version of paul barman (if thats even possible)

id also like to add that i am completely shocked that reese adores him...munson cant be to far behind

Seabiscuit36

my wifey likes the album.  Should i abort her?