Wie hosed

Started by Don Ho, October 17, 2005, 03:39:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

What a joke.  This SI reporter has got to be the biggest Hoyda.  Waiting 24 hours to bring this up takes real balls.  Reading his quotes this morning on why  he waited so long to bring this up made me weak, "That didn't occur to me.  I was still in my reporter's mode. I wanted to talk to her first."  Michelle could probably kick the little shteins ass.

I can't wait until the day reporters start calling NFL officials a day after a game to report holding calls that weren't made so that game winning TD doesn't count.

http://sports.espn.go.com/golf/news/story?id=2194093
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Mad-Lad

while it's pretty lame that the writer brought that up, i can't really feel bad for the girl.  I'm sure she'll pull through after she cashes all those endorsement checks.

rjs246

Wow. Golf really sucks.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Don Ho

Quote from: Mad-Lad on October 17, 2005, 03:42:09 PM
while it's pretty lame that the writer brought that up, i can't really feel bad for the girl.  I'm sure she'll pull through after she cashes all those endorsement checks.

True, she's the last person I feel sorry for but just the principal of the whole mess.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Mad-Lad

Quote from: Don Ho on October 17, 2005, 03:52:02 PM
Quote from: Mad-Lad on October 17, 2005, 03:42:09 PM

True, she's the last person I feel sorry for but just the principal of the whole mess.

I'm not a golf person by any means, but i see what your sayin'.

Rome

Three inches. 

Something about that number and the reporter who ratted her out amused me.

:-D

Sgt PSN

I had so deperately hoped this thread was going to have pics of her in a wet t-shirt contest or something.  The thread title is a total cock tease.   

And rome....

I don't find anything funny about 3 inches.  In fact, I've been told 3 inches is quite adequate.  :paranoid

Rome

Quote from: Sgt PSN on October 17, 2005, 09:20:48 PM
I had so deperately hoped this thread was going to have pics of her in a wet t-shirt contest or something.  The thread title is a total cock tease.   

And rome....

I don't find anything funny about 3 inches.  In fact, I've been told 3 inches is quite adequate.  :paranoid

Bionic's definition of adequate doesn't count, dude.

Sorry.

Rome

Close as I could get for ya, Sarge...

:-D

:paranoid

Sgt PSN

Nice.  I can't wait for her to have her own BOTW thread in about 2 years.  :paranoid

Rome

Actually, she's 16 now.  The age of consent in Hawaii is 16, so you're golden.

So is Don Ho, now that I think of it.

:yay

Don Ho

Quote from: Jerome99RIP on October 17, 2005, 10:17:51 PM
Actually, she's 16 now.  The age of consent in Hawaii is 16, so you're golden.

So is Don Ho, now that I think of it.

:yay

Oh yeah!