Bachelor Party Ideas and Tips

Started by PhillyPhanInDC, January 07, 2008, 02:44:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

methdeez

Sounds similar to my bachelor party:
1:00-2:30 Downtown LA Gun club - shooting a buncha shtein, inclduing a .55 calibar revolver that was longer than my torso.
3:00-5:00 Santa Anita Racetrack -
5:00-7:00 break, watch some March Madness
7:00- Dinner at classic LA steakhouse 'Taylor's' in K-Town, ate in the private reserve room or whatevs, so we were surrounded by the wine collection, kinda cool.
10:00-4:00 a.m. - Hollywood bars, booze and mayhem.
No strippers. But they are lame anyway, why spend $10 a drink and $20 for three minutes on the woman you are least likely to sleep with that night in a 3 mile radius?

Diomedes

Quote from: mussa on April 07, 2008, 12:24:13 PM
so how was the party dio?

good times.

most interesting gun I shot was a Ruger Alaskan..short nose revolver chambered for .45 and .454.  The latter being ridiculously large; with .454s the thing kicked so bad it was practically unusuable. 

here's a pic

back country protection my ass...this gun is a macho show off thing

also shot ak47s, AR15s, and my Browning 9mm, which was by far the most popular gun, as it was the easiest to handle.

karts were a blast..the bachelor actually won...and we most certainly didn't let him.  it makes some sense, as he's a motorcycle racer, so he knows a fast line, etc.  but that was cool.  of 16 racers split into "slow" and "fast" groups after practice laps, I was fourth in the fast group, and clocked the seventh fastest single lap of any racer in the group all day (16 guys got about 60 laps each), so I'm pretty happy with that.  I want to race something..anything...bad.

the rest of the night isn't worth describing, you've all been there.
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

rjs246

Quote from: Diomedes on April 07, 2008, 05:41:31 PM

the rest of the night isn't worth describing, you've all been there.

You mean hopped up on elephant tranquilizers and waste deep in naked men? I, for one, have definitely NOT been there. You sick bastich.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

Diomedes

on second thought, micehole, perhaps there is a use in the world for a Ruger Alaskan afterall
There is considerable overlap between the intelligence of the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists." - Yosemite Park Ranger

Susquehanna Birder

Wow...that Ruger looks like it works well at up to about 20 feet. But I'm sure it was fun nonetheless.

Diomedes

with the .45s yeah, it was fun, if a little much

with the larger rounds, it was stoopid

it is a pretty gun, and exceptionally well made.  I found the grip to small for my meaty paws but the thing is supposed to be smallish, so that's not really a valid complaint...

and no, we didn't hit anything at 100 feet or so..whatever it was...too much for that thing

PoopyfaceMcGee

Any suggestions on something I could make the bachelor wear to look like a jackass at an upcoming bachelor party?

Think Northern NJ in June bad.

rjs246

Fully body animal mascot suit. Complete with plaster headpiece.
Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

SunMo

Quote from: FastFreddie on May 20, 2008, 04:38:55 PM
Any suggestions on something I could make the bachelor wear to look like a jackass at an upcoming bachelor party?

black face
I'm the Anti-Christ. You got me in a vendetta kind of mood.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Quote from: rjs246 on May 20, 2008, 04:39:35 PM

He's a Pittsburgh fan.  What would piss him off the most?

Quote from: SunMo on May 20, 2008, 04:41:51 PM
black face

Whoa, I didn't say I wanted him automatically arrested or beaten up.

Wingspan

Quote from: FastFreddie on May 20, 2008, 04:44:44 PM
Quote from: rjs246 on May 20, 2008, 04:39:35 PM

He's a Pittsburgh fan.  What would piss him off the most?

Cleveland Browns or Philadelphia Flyers....

Connection Problems

Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

Phanatic

Guy I work with had an actual ball and chain locked around his ankle for the night. It was pretty funny.
This post is brought to you by Alcohol!

ice grillin you

Quote from: FastFreddie on May 20, 2008, 04:38:55 PM

sounds like an awesome time...can i tag along?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

PoopyfaceMcGee

You accepted the evite weeks ago.  Don't play me like that, sweety.