Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Don Ho

basticho hasn't pitched since what, Memorial Day?
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

MDS

oh no edgar renteria! hes was so good in 2005!!
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Hawk

Don Ho

ice grillin you

chances the runner on second doesnt get knocked in now?
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Hawk

Quote from: Don Ho on October 20, 2010, 09:43:05 PM
Beast, c'mon!

How come they aren't bitching about runnings inside the baseline like they were with the Phils in game 2.

Don Ho

The more McCarver talks the closer I'm getting to heading into the garage and pouring a drink of Drano.

Hawk

I have faith in Joe... especially since my partial season package included about 90 percent of his games.

Don Ho

Quote from: Hawk on October 20, 2010, 09:44:05 PM
Quote from: Don Ho on October 20, 2010, 09:43:05 PM
Beast, c'mon!

How come they aren't bitching about runnings inside the baseline like they were with the Phils in game 2.

The phone call?  By the commissioner?

PhillyPhreak54

Quote from: ice grillin you on October 20, 2010, 09:43:42 PM
chances the runner on second doesnt get knocked in now?

Yep.

There it is.

Blanton needs to die

leadoff walk...and it comes to score.

Get him OUT Charlie

Rome

what the farg was victorino waiting for?

Hawk

He usually waits for the 6th to implode.

ice grillin you

can someone explain victorinos double clutch there
i can take a phrase thats rarely heard...flip it....now its a daily word

igy gettin it done like warrick

im the board pharmacist....always one step above yous

Don Ho

Great.  The obligatory Fatty fifth inning meltdown.

Walks and errors have come back and bit this team so hard in the ass this series.  Son of a bitch.