Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PhillyPhreak54

Don Ho

Nice work there squint eyes Madson.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Don Ho

Way to deflate the joint you Hoyda.
"Well where does Jack Lord live, or Don Ho?  That's got to be a nice neighborhood"  Jack Singer(Nicholas Cage) in Honeymoon in Vegas.

Eagles_Legendz

Madson and the 9th inning.

Do. Not. Want.

MDS

Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

PhillyPhreak54

MDS

it wasnt a 1-2-3 inning! the worst ever!

anyway bitches take the tampons out and watch mcnabb choke
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

Don Ho

Quote from: MDS on October 17, 2010, 11:23:07 PM
it wasnt a 1-2-3 inning! the worst ever!

anyway bitches take the tampons out and watch mcnabb choke

Oh, that's right.  Turning right over. shtein, 27-24 Horseshoes 2:00 left. 

Eagles_Legendz

Colts get the ball back with 2:45 left and throw 3 incomplete passes.

Eagles_Legendz

Donnie's about to not move across the 50 again.

Anyway, back to the Phils.

Rome

Eagles_Legendz

MDS

lol how many times have we seen that

bad sack, dump off, nonsensical bomb when you need 10

so glad this cancer is gone

Rome