Phillies 2010 Season Thread

Started by SunMo, March 31, 2010, 06:45:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MDS

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 28, 2010, 09:12:24 PM
has an east coast playoff game ever started at 10...i cant believe one has...and i wont believe one will till i see it

you know what pisses me off more than anything tho is the fact that the leagues best record cant play a wild card team from its own division...is there a more stupid rule in sports

im telling its gonna go 130/500/830 for day 1

day 2 sd or sf should host so they can go 300/630/1000

though yes its a retarded rule...basically made so fox could get red sox/yankees alcs'
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

BigEd76

Quote from: ice grillin you on September 28, 2010, 09:12:24 PMhas an east coast playoff game ever started at 10...i cant believe one has...and i wont believe one will till i see it

game 3 of the 2008 World Series

it wasn't scheduled to start then, but it did

BigEd76

tonight's awesome lineup

Rollins
Valdez
Victorino
Sweeney
Francisco
Mayberry
Dobbs
Hoover
Blanton

Rome

PoopyfaceMcGee

Sorry.  Too busy pre-ordering Dwight Howard's new CD.  It drops in October.  Go Magic!

PoopyfaceMcGee

QB Eagles

The JV squad is beating some ass.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Ben Francisco: 2 HR, 3 RBI, 3 R.

Who's got him in fantasy?

MDS

bet saving win tonight

im a phillies win away from clinching igy's cake
Zero hour, Michael. It's the end of the line. I'm the firstborn. I'm sick of playing second fiddle. I'm always third in line for everything. I'm tired of finishing fourth. Being the fifth wheel. There are six things I'm mad about, and I'm taking over.

PoopyfaceMcGee

NOooooOOooooo!!

"@RealSkipBayless: On Opening Day, picked Phillies to win it all. Feel better than ever about that. Halladay/Hamels/Oswalt. Rollins/Utley/Howard. I could go on"

smeags

Quote from: FastFreddie on September 29, 2010, 09:36:08 PM
NOooooOOooooo!!

"@RealSkipBayless: On Opening Day, picked Phillies to win it all. Feel better than ever about that. Halladay/Hamels/Oswalt. Rollinsruiz/Utley/Howard. I could go on"
If guns kill people then spoons made Rosie O'Donnel a fatass.

Quote from: ice grillin you on March 16, 2008, 03:38:24 PM
phillies will be under 500 this year...book it

Sgt PSN

rjs246

Is rjs gonna have to choke a bitch?

Let them eat bootstraps.

PoopyfaceMcGee

Rome